GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

People are ignorant

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
So at one of my local car shows I got called a nazi from an older gentleman because of my European license plate honestly if I wasn't such a nice guy I would have taken offense to it but I laughed it off and walked away. Getting to the point my European plate says fükn Dübn and I put it in my engine bay at car shows, when I went to put it back in my window the old man comes up to me like where did you get that I told him online somewhere as he continued to ask me what it meant in German I said nothing it's a vw thing he said oh I went to a German school and what it really means is f*ckin stupid and at this point I laughed and said wow awesome so I turned my back on him and he told me I might as well replace the Dübn part with a swastika and I just laughed more and got in my car and left just thinking wtf are people still that ignorant?

Sorry for this long as vent had to put it up somewhere

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371444051.876406.jpg

SweetJones_29

Ready to race!
U need to work on your whit

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
U need to work on your whit

I'm usually more on the ball with the comebacks but I didn't expect him to be an ass about it because he was so genuine when he asked me where I got it from lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I would have stabbed that geezer.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
That plate is really immature... But he was also acting out of line and way off base calling you a nazi.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
he said oh I went to a German school and what it really means is f*ckin stupid
Did he happen to mention if he flunked out of school or was held back? Because I am German and it means no such thing.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Some old people just don't understand the world we live in today. Come to think of it, that's a reflection of their pervasive understanding of the world. Hey it's fine by me. Their punishment is their distrust and hate for mankind. That's a hardship in itself :rolleyes:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
What's fuk'd up. Did he complain about the shocker sticker as well? :laugh:
What about the fat chicks one?

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Did he happen to mention if he flunked out of school or was held back? Because I am German and it means no such thing.
I was gonna say... I think the old man had no idea what he was talking about but just wanted to start shit because it looked to him like it was an inappropriate plate (which it is IMO, but not for the reason he claims it is)

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I would have just shown him my DEDONG. No words. Just DEDONG. That usually says enough.