GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Are you watching the Super Bowl?

POLE - Are you watching the Super Bowl??

• Yes - go Patriots!

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Yes - go Seahawks!

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • I just love Tom Brady's butt.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I want to see Marshawn's crazy eyes.

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • No - Sports? Dafuq. I am civilized.

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • No - No interest due to the teams involved.

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I'm just here to see NEEK ruin another pole.

Votes: 13 22.0%

• Total voters

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
SixSpeeder... this says it all:

Carroll saw a front stacked against a power run and a matchup he felt he could exploit with a short route against a rookie corner who had zero career interceptions. And he didn't want to run, get stopped short, burn his final timeout and be boxed into calling a pass on third down.

"You could run on 2nd down, call timeout, have to throw on third and score, or incompletion and have to choose (run or pass) on the final down," Carroll texted. "That's ball logic, not 2nd guess logic ... you never think you'll throw an interception there, just as you don't think you would fumble."

Carroll was trying to think ahead. He shows his reasoning right there, and it makes sense. If the play is a TD, no one questions it. Shit, even if it is incomplete no one questions it.

I have a lot of respect for Carroll as a coach, but no one is perfect. Even if they had made it, I still think it was a risk for predominantly a running team. I have a lot of faith in Wilson and his accuracy, but our receivers have been hit and miss. As a running team, I think we should have tried for what we're best at.

Maybe he (or Bevell) did technically make the best possible call, but a lot of people are questioning the decision.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I only really liked the sam adams pumpkin ale (not oktoberfest) - that shit is tasty but kind of rare.

I find all mass market food/drink impressive when it can taste the same anywhere in the world, I can barely cook an omelet the same twice.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I only really liked the sam adams pumpkin ale (not oktoberfest) - that shit is tasty but kind of rare.

I find all mass market food/drink impressive when it can taste the same anywhere in the world, I can barely cook an omelet the same twice.

:word:

I know that feel.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I love bud light... :laugh:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I must partially disagree with that statement. I am not a fan of Budweiser; but...

Budweiser is a mild flavored, smooth Lager; it is certainly not for everyone, but it is actually an incredibly well-brewed beer. The level of detail and effort that goes into maintaining their yeast quality, batch-to-batch flavor, etc is actually pretty impressive...

Agreed. But teling that to someone who doesnt know beer wont make much of an impact.

Also, Yuengling

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
:lol:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
So Florida gets it right?

Wow.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Lynch... total class act about the decision to throw instead of give it to him. His teammates should follow his lead.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion
:eek::yikes: