GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

do you pizza?

• 3 or more times a week. BIG SAUSAGE PIZZA, bro. I love that stuff.

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • 1-2 times a week. It is good, son.

Votes: 109 72.7%
  • On average, ZERO. Don’t care for it/live in an area w/ poopy pizza /I don’t understand pizza.

Votes: 22 14.7%

• Total voters

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
pizza sounds goooooooooooooood.

Chicken Fettuccine pasta gave me mudbutt yesterday. ehhhhhhhh

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Undercooked chicken? Fact: my friend's wife made chicken at a party and everyone who ate it got sick, I'm lucky I skipped it.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424040231.553156.jpg

adolan21

Ready to race!

I tried this pizza after having their pepperoni pizza. Honestly I'm more of a cheese guy than a pepperoni but still I gave that pizza a 7.5/10. Enter the "Bessie's Revenge" pizza. One word. Phenomenal. The amount of cheese is crazy, crust is good, sauce is tasty but the cheese oh man it's so damn good. Tastes like quality cheese is used. I give it an 8.5/10, probably one of my top frozen pizzas. The crust took the only knock but that could have been me over/undercooking it. For frozen pizza it's a little pricey at $7.99 but I feel like it's a quality product. Not sure about availability as only one grocery chain near me carries it.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Bbq chicken.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424040708.947772.jpg

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

I tried this pizza after having their pepperoni pizza. Honestly I'm more of a cheese guy than a pepperoni but still I gave that pizza a 7.5/10. Enter the "Bessie's Revenge" pizza. One word. Phenomenal. The amount of cheese is crazy, crust is good, sauce is tasty but the cheese oh man it's so damn good. Tastes like quality cheese is used. I give it an 8.5/10, probably one of my top frozen pizzas. The crust took the only knock but that could have been me over/undercooking it. For frozen pizza it's a little pricey at $7.99 but I feel like it's a quality product. Not sure about availability as only one grocery chain near me carries it.

Problem with that is that LC's deep dish is $8.

adolan21

Ready to race!
Problem with that is that LC's deep dish is $8.

There isn't a Little Cesar's around me anymore. And even if there was I wouldn't go there. I went to one, ordered a large pizza and discovered a large metal screw baked into it. Not really a fan after that incident.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
There isn't a Little Cesar's around me anymore. And even if there was I wouldn't go there. I went to one, ordered a large pizza and discovered a large metal screw baked into it. Not really a fan after that incident.

LC's is usually pretty decent when I get it, sounds like you got screwed with that purchase.