GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Adding an intake really makes a difference to how much the DSG shifting is f-ed up with this beta file (presume I don't have the 'special' intake file version). Makes it so much worse. The stability of the engine revs on start up and settling to idle is all over the place too.

gtboost

Drag Racing Champion
Adding an intake really makes a difference to how much the DSG shifting is f-ed up with this beta file (presume I don't have the 'special' intake file version). Makes it so much worse. The stability of the engine revs on start up and settling to idle is all over the place too.

are you sure your MAF is not backwards?

Did you try switching back to stock intake to see if it goes back to normal?

Awake00

Sorry for the noob question but if this new file is 3.1was there a 3.0? I just got stage 1 for my stock 2010 MKVI and I'm only on 1.2. What am I missing here?

FL_GTI

Ready to race!
Dat IS38 tune, doh..

mg_90

They at least get updates, and they are supposed to have a FlexiFuel system for E85. Guess who possibly won´t get it?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
APR Tune - $700
APR DP - $750
APR IS38 turbo - $700

= $2150 not including flash labor fees....

Seems like a damn good price to me for that kind of power. :confused:

Take a look at that again that doesnt include the is38 turbo thats just for software for it.

APR IS38 Turbo ECU Upgrade - Existing APR ECU Upgrade Customer OEM IHI IS38 Turbocharger (See Requirements and Recommendations Above) $699.99 APR IS38 Turbo ECU Upgrade - New Customer OEM IHI IS38 Turbocharger (See Requirements and Recommendations Above) $999.99

gtboost

Drag Racing Champion
Take a look at that again that doesnt include the is38 turbo thats just for software for it.

APR IS38 Turbo ECU Upgrade - Existing APR ECU Upgrade Customer OEM IHI IS38 Turbocharger (See Requirements and Recommendations Above) $699.99 APR IS38 Turbo ECU Upgrade - New Customer OEM IHI IS38 Turbocharger (See Requirements and Recommendations Above) $999.99

Doh... youre correct. It was way too early for me to be reading on this upgrade. facepalm

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
Better to go k04..... or for cheaper you could go friggen F23T!!!!

1) The IS38 upgrade is for the MK7 platform, so no to both of those.

2) Yes it would be cheaper to go F23T (if it was functional on the MK7 platform), but you're not going to be making 386/404

I'm glad you're having fun though :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.