GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your daily/beater/one hit wonder.. car!

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Many of us out there will NOT be driving our mk6s over winter as well as there are some who have a second vehicle to take them from point A to point B without putting miles on the mk6..
If you are one of those people, post up pictures/mods/stories of those cars.

P L E A S E... do NOT post pictures of your mk6 if thats your daily.. lets keep this one on topic! :paddle:

I'll start with mine!

2000 VW Jetta S w/Sunroof (mkiv)
Reflex silver with dark cloth interior
2.Sl0w 8 valve
5-Speed manual
130xxx
Sunroof
Monsoon audio system

All service been up to date! Bought the car for a VERY good price since its crashed.

Mods
KW V3 coil overs
Borla catback
Not really sure which brand intake but it has one :laugh:

Got the car this summer.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
2007 Jeep Wrangler "Black Tie" Edition.
Grey
6-Speed Manual Transmission
73,000 Miles

Mods:
Kenwood Touch Screen Double Din Head Unit w/ Navi & Bluetooth
Alpine Audio Soundbar over Rollcage
Polk Audio Door Speakers
Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Vinyl Wrap
Custom Sheep Skin Seat Covers
Rear Seat Delete

don't have a pic on me but i'll snap one soon.

2011gti

Ready to race!
daily driver

just picked this up so i could keep my gti out of the cold and in the garage. will be lifting it and gettin wheels soon, bout brand new 2011 6spd,, really great vehicle, gti will be kept mint now,

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 237

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
I like jeeps a lot! They are blast to drive and perfect for snow!

Many things/parts are coming for my Jetta! Will be posting pictures as soon as parts arrive.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
they're really only fun to drive off road and with the top down.

and my brakes ALWAYS lock up in the snow. pretty dangerous actually haha

i don't know, it's an okay car... but my first car was a jeep and now i have another one as a beater. just not really into em.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion

Well the bottom one needs a new transmission...top one was in hibernation during summer...

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Haha nice! Old school Benz as a daily is so classy :)
My gpop had one of those but 2 doors in cherry red. Such a comfy car

P

plac

2007 Jeep Wrangler "Black Tie" Edition.
Grey
6-Speed Manual Transmission
73,000 Miles

Mods:
Kenwood Touch Screen Double Din Head Unit w/ Navi & Bluetooth
Alpine Audio Soundbar over Rollcage
Polk Audio Door Speakers
Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Vinyl Wrap
Custom Sheep Skin Seat Covers
Rear Seat Delete

don't have a pic on me but i'll snap one soon.

that aint no beater, thats one car i really miss.

P

plac

just picked this up so i could keep my gti out of the cold and in the garage. will be lifting it and gettin wheels soon, bout brand new 2011 6spd,, really great vehicle, gti will be kept mint now,

damn.... im not the only wrangler/gti lover..

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Haha nice! Old school Benz as a daily is so classy :)
My gpop had one of those but 2 doors in cherry red. Such a comfy car

I love them, particularly the diesel. Dirt cheap, dead reliable (well, until the trans went...), comfortable, and the ability to smoke out any tailgaters (convertibles are the best). The 300E is possibly the best driving car I've ever been in. It's not fast and agile like the GTI but its surprisingly well-handling and somehow still extremely comfortable. I wish I had the room for more, but I have to get rid of one or both as it is.

aw6141

Go Kart Champion

225k possibly 230k miles on it, I honestly want to at least lower it on a decent spring/shock setup, but will need to figure out the clunk, probably a passenger side CV. Originally had a cheap fart can on it, bought a stock muffler from the axleback, and had it installed and sounds a lot better now and no drone. One thing I hate about it is, its an automatic, probably less chances of being stolen, but I honestly am tempted by doing an automatic to manual swap. I think it would make a decent autox car along with being a reliable daily. A lot of the issues it had when it was bought have been fixed, doesnt leak as much oil, sunroof drain plugs are all working, and trunk is no longer leaking. I need to figure out the AC leak so I wont be hot in the summer. Manual swap is on my dream list though. I honestly would love to find a 90s civic or integra, but those are nearly impossible to find a manual transmission model in mint condition that hasn't been ragged on.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
LOL Russel, I chuckled as I scrolled your post. I was like, "This car seems in really good condition where was the crash, plus the slight mods seem descent."

And then I get to the last pic and literally have like a snort chuckle.

I got picked up Omanty;s and snow tires but Il be using my fathers new Touareg.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
I love them, particularly the diesel. Dirt cheap, dead reliable (well, until the trans went...), comfortable, and the ability to smoke out any tailgaters (convertibles are the best). The 300E is possibly the best driving car I've ever been in. It's not fast and agile like the GTI but its surprisingly well-handling and somehow still extremely comfortable. I wish I had the room for more, but I have to get rid of one or both as it is.

Yeah I get what you're saying! If I ever come across a decent one I will deff buy. I really like the design of them.. really is a great looking car for its age.

225k possibly 230k miles on it, I honestly want to at least lower it on a decent spring/shock setup, but will need to figure out the clunk, probably a passenger side CV. Originally had a cheap fart can on it, bought a stock muffler from the axleback, and had it installed and sounds a lot better now and no drone. One thing I hate about it is, its an automatic, probably less chances of being stolen, but I honestly am tempted by doing an automatic to manual swap. I think it would make a decent autox car along with being a reliable daily. A lot of the issues it had when it was bought have been fixed, doesn't leak as much oil, sunroof drain plugs are all working, and trunk is no longer leaking. I need to figure out the AC leak so I wont be hot in the summer. Manual swap is on my dream list though. I honestly would love to find a 90s civic or integra, but those are nearly impossible to find a manual transmission model in mint condition that hasn't been ragged on.

yeahh you are right.. every time i see one of those its normally destroyed lol
it shouldnt be hard changing from auto to manual!
cool little daily :thumbsup:

LOL Russel, I chuckled as I scrolled your post. I was like, "This car seems in really good condition where was the crash, plus the slight mods seem descent."

And then I get to the last pic and literally have like a snort chuckle.

I got picked up Omanty;s and snow tires but Il be using my fathers new Touareg.

Well what u cant see in the picture is that the rear took a bigger hit than just a trunk.. but its all fixed already and just waiting to get painted!

... coils on the car worth 3 times more than what i paid for the whole car so summer comes, she will be dropped to the floor :) lower than your gti :bellyroll:

i'm having a bad feeling this jetta will turn into another project lol

Last edited:

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Ass is being pulled back out

Picked up a trunk from a local junk yard and since it needs to be pained.. figured i'll get the emblem shaved :cool: