GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your SIDE SHOTS

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
^
I can't believe all his car has is wheels and a drop...CRAZY how much a drop changes the car...

oh and that spoiler make the car IMO...it's an OSIR?

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
^
I can't believe all his car has is wheels and a drop...CRAZY how much a drop changes the car...

oh and that spoiler make the car IMO...it's an OSIR?

Yeh sure is.

Mod wise, car has also: (copied from my build thread) :p

Some mods here and there :p

Last edited:

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
^
I meant looks wise, your car doesn't have anything crazy, like a unique body kit or anything, yet it looks different.

But good list there sir :)

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
^
I meant looks wise, your car doesn't have anything crazy, like a unique body kit or anything, yet it looks different.

But good list there sir :)

Yeh I made a thread about getting some body parts, but have decided less = more :)

Thanks for the nice comments though :)

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
Better shot.

holy **** i just came :eek:

Last edited:

Halvie

WOOSA
Better shot.

Such a good looking car. Black on bronze looks great. Strange, but most of these cars look like crap on re30 from the pics I have seen. This one looks so much better. Wonder if it is just angle, or this being a quality picture. Either way makes me think of getting rid of the te37 for a set of these. Too bad it seems impossible for shops to stock volk wheels in our fitment :(

Thumper

Autocross Champion

Thank you. I have been trying to decide on my next set of wheels. I thought about bronze but wasn't sure what it would look like on a black car. I may still go gunmetal just to tie in the rest of my planned exterior mods, but bronze is definitely a sexy look.

Here's my current. 24.5 FTG

Last edited:

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
Thanks for the nice comments guys :)