GOLFMKV

"Power it and Lower it" from Qatar - PixXxXxX bro

JhnR

Banned
Sexy ass whip

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Damn you Middle Eastern Brothers do it right! Beautiful car!

:D

Your car looks fantastic!

thanks!

Bro, your car is the awesome! Very clean setup! Beautiful rims! :drool: Actually I think I look at your car pics like everyday, cause it is the same look that I'm try to go for, but with a TR GTI. I just keep thinking, one day my car will look like that, one day....

Thanks man, really appreciate it! TR is sweet :thumbup:

Car looks great!

Where did you get that front VW emblem?

He got it from RB Styling.... from what I know the website is shutdown? :(

True that!

Beautiful shots! :clap: Your car is done right!

Thanks!

Sexy ass whip

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

Thanks man :thumbup:

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I approve of this. :thumbup: I love the "widemouth" look and hate it when people color match their lower grilles. Car looks great, perfect wheels without being too crazy, tastefully modded...

Haha I though I was the only one calling it "the widemouth"...I dig it too...the car just looks too cute to me with the body matched smiley!

Thanks man, your doing great yourself! :clap:

Valli666

Ready to race!

My favourite picture. The wheels, the drop, the exhaust tips and the led's, etc.

So many subtle changes that make such a massive difference. Being in the middle east myself, I appreciate the challenges that you have with modifying and tuning the car.

Well done on having a fantastic looking car!

:thumbup::clap::thumbup:

swlstcyr

Passed Driver's Ed
so what do u think?? :)

It doesn't look bad, but there is just to much going on when the lower grill is CW. I dont mind Black/ Carbon Grey cars that are colour matched...less contrast with those colours ... but that's just my opinion ...

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
as impressive as always heartcore!

Thanks man...missing your white on white Auto :drool:

My favourite picture. The wheels, the drop, the exhaust tips and the led's, etc.

So many subtle changes that make such a massive difference. Being in the middle east myself, I appreciate the challenges that you have with modifying and tuning the car.

Well done on having a fantastic looking car!

:thumbup::clap::thumbup:

Thanks man..we do have it hard with mods, but we get to stand out, so it's all good :thumbup:

so what do u think?? :)

Thanks for the chop :thumbsup:

I think I like it black...what do you think?

It doesn't look bad, but there is just to much going on when the lower grill is CW. I dont mind Black/ Carbon Grey cars that are colour matched...less contrast with those colours ... but that's just my opinion ...

Yup exactly...I like it on some cars, just not mine, for a reason..

:D

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Well done bro. Time to get those wheel spaces filled with a BBK :thumbsup:

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Very nice, good taste, keep it the way you have it.