GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Requesting headliner reuphoster recomendations in San Diego

robcalewar

I'm in the market for a new headliner at 80,000 miles on my 2012 gti. Does anyone have recommendations with pictures and a price they paid?

robcalewar

I ended up going with Quality Auto Upholstery in Kearney mesa San Diego. I want to say i paid about 260. He mentioned he'd done mk6 golfs previous to mine and he noted the replacement material isnt exact but it's pretty close. I've very happy with the price I paid and the quality of the work.

wtferguson

How did the process of taking it in the shop work? Did you leave the headliner attached and just leave the car at the shop or did you have to take off the headliner yourself first? Thanks.

robcalewar

I kept the headliner attached and just left the car at the shop while I was at work. I didn't want to deal with the hassle of removing the headliner and possibly damaging something.

Cal2000

Go Kart Champion
I ended up going with Quality Auto Upholstery in Kearney mesa San Diego. I want to say i paid about 260. He mentioned he'd done mk6 golfs previous to mine and he noted the replacement material isnt exact but it's pretty close. I've very happy with the price I paid and the quality of the work.
$260 is a good great deal. Do you have any pics that you can share with us?