GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Riceburner goes from MK7 to MK6 K04...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
And here are some update, 60000 mile pics. Pretty much exactly how I want this car to be right now. :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Glad youre loving the car man. Such a pleasure working on a car that has so much effort put into it. Your car is really unique and awesome.

Thanks for the kind words about our work...

You didn't mention we unplugged your soundaktor too. I'm really thinking the new noises are a result of that and not the intercooler.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Oh thats right the soundactor too haha. Naw man I know this car and it's noises, definitely much more boost noise.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
fixed my clunk in the back. my dumbass ran a strut bolt in with an impact and didn't care to check that the bolt seated all the way. simply had to rethread and tighten it and now she rides like a WET DREAM!

#Doubled-resale-value
#riding-on-air
#ujellystancefags

riceburner

Autocross Champion
lol! the thread tags on my cobalt-ss build used to be rediculous and out of control :D

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I thought you gave those to someone else bud. I have an amazon APR badge on there I'm thinking of taking back off and remaining badgeless.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Why would I do that lol?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Rub-a-dub v-dub

Some pics from last night with my car absolutely slammed lol. Had two passengers with luggage in the back. Rubbing hard on the driver's fender with the bodywork lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
Beautiful! Those wheels look amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Thank you! Although quite heavy, I feel like they really make the car's 'stance' look super sharp. They look bigger on the 6 than the R. Might swap to something lighter one day but real torn on a few choices for the price/weight/look factors. They gotta look perfect, but i don't wanna waste $ on heavy wheels, and if yo uwant both looks and lightness it costs a ton usually.