GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Robin Williams dead at 63

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
R.I.P.
Robin Williams.
Im sure his millions ensured he had the best help for his clinical depression but it just wasn't enough for his tortured soul.
Such a pity he didn't ask the experts on Golf MK6.
A good jog around the block might have save him :clap:

I don't see anyone implying they are an expert or claiming a jog around the block would have saved him. People are sharing their experiences and what works for them

STING

Ready to race!
You often find through out history that most people that have an exceptional mind or talent suffer from major demons. :(
you cannot compare one persons clinical depression to another!
It affects each individual in a different way because our minds are all different! some cures/treatments work for one but not the other. Unfortunately! :(

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Lovin that everyones now a medical professional whos highly trained in the field of clinical depression...you guys all go to school at the same place or..?

Rip Robin

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
It's crazy to me how so many people develop such strong opinions about someone else's personal life, especially when it comes to celebrity deaths like this. Maybe it's because it forces us to face our own mortality, despite the common disillusion that we'll live forever..?

All of the moral judgments really bother me, though. Agree or not, the poor guy's not suffering anymore—period.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
It's crazy to me how so many people develop such strong opinions about someone else's personal life, especially when it comes to celebrity deaths like this. Maybe it's because it forces us to face our own mortality, despite the common disillusion that we'll live forever..?

All of the moral judgments really bother me, though. Agree or not, the poor guy's not suffering anymore—period.

The way we are today concerning celebrities with the media coverage, it really is no surprise. People seem to think they "know" a celebrity and they have had such a profound impact on their lives after watching them perform a role in a movie or whatever.

He obviously had some issues, and it is unfortunate it was too much for him. I was definitely entertained by him, but I did not know the guy so I cannot judge or make assumptions on anything about him.