GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RPF1s 17x7.5 on stock suspension

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
Just picked up some Enkei RPF1s on Toyo R888s this weekend. Currently on Racelands and tired of them and deciding what to next. Do I just go with some springs to get a slight drop, or go with my stock suspension? Anyone have any picks of RPF1s on stock suspension?
Thanks!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Pics do not do these wheels justice...at least from a side profile. I just picked up a set this weekend too. I'm lowered on eibach pro-springs but they are bouncy. I had DG springs on the last car, they were great. Subtle drop, good handling. They are now sold under the R-line. I bought a set last week and need to install them.

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
Pics do not do these wheels justice...at least from a side profile. I just picked up a set this weekend too. I'm lowered on eibach pro-springs but they are bouncy. I had DG springs on the last car, they were great. Subtle drop, good handling. They are now sold under the R-line. I bought a set last week and need to install them.
So you think I should go with springs instead of stock suspension?

zrickety

The Fixer
If you have the stock suspension, it doesn't hurt to try it out. But in my experience the Driver Gear/R-line springs are the best.

The Yetti

Ready to race!
If you have the stock suspension, it doesn't hurt to try it out. But in my experience the Driver Gear/R-line springs are the best.

Second zrickety. 17" RPF1s on 225x45 with DG springs and it is perfection. It makes my stock brakes look like BBK all the while making the ride so much more comfortable with these DC potholes.