GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SALE: NEW NEUSPEED KO4 TURBO DISCHARGE PIPE (for aftermarket KO4 kits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

allset@supreme power

Go Kart Champion
OPEN ENDED SALE: NEW NEUSPEED KO4 TURBO DISCHARGE PIPE (for aftermarket KO4 kits)

** PLEASE DONT PM ME AT MY ALLSET @ SUPREME POWER Golfmk6 ACCOUNT. I HAVE LIMITED ACCESS TO THAT EMAIL SO A RESPONSE COULD BE A WHILE.**

**OPEN ENDED SALE**

TO ORDER EMAIL ME:

NEW NEUSPEED KO4 TURBO DISCHARGE PIPE (TDP)

(FOR AFTERMARKET KO4 KITS (APR, AWE, REVO etc.)

$165 SHIPPED to lower 48
MSRP: $200

(CA Residents will have to pay state sales tax)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
**INSTALL SPECIAL**
LOCAL NYC TRI-STATE AREA:

KMD TUNING IS OFFERING AN INSTALL SPECIAL OF THIS KO4 TDP WHEN PURCHASED HERE FOR:

$47.50

CALL KMD TUNING: 201-773-9171
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BELOW ARE DYNO GRAPHS SHOWING OEM TOP POWER FALL OFF VS. NEUSPEED TDP HOLDING POWER

FIRST GRAPH: MK6 WITH NEUSPEED TURBO DISCHARGE PIPE

SECOND GRAPH: MK6 WITH OEM TURBO OUTLET PIPE

THIS NEW KO4 TDP IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR USE WITH AFTERMARKET KO4 KITS THAT COME WITH THE SILICONE ELBOW THAT MATES TO THE KO4 DISCHARGE PORT (APR, AWE, REVO, ETC.)

IT DIFFERS FROM THE ORIGINAL NEUSPEED KO3 TDP IN LENGTH AND ANGLE TO PROVIDE THE PERFECT FITMENT AND SEAL YOU EXPECT FROM NEUSPEED COMPONENTS.

THE UPPER END MATES INTO THE KO4 SILICONE ELBOW AND THE LOWER END MATES TO THE STOCK INTERCOOLER HOSE COUPLER AND ANY AFTERMARKET INTERCOOLER MADE TO MATE WITH THE OEM TURBO OUTLET PIPE (TOP) SUCH AS APR'S INTERCOOLER.

Last edited:

allset

Go Kart Champion
reserved

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Calling tomorrow to place order. Thanks for setting this up!

Gabriel1

Ready to race!
Will be placing an order in the AM.

Anthony_MKVI

Ready to race!
Does this work with the CTS Turbo K04 kit also?

If so, how much would shipping be to Canada?

allset

Go Kart Champion
Does this work with the CTS Turbo K04 kit also?

If so, how much would shipping be to Canada?

as long as it has the same type of 60 or 90 degree silicone elbow as the othe KO4 kits, which iirc it does.

SP can quote u shipping when u call. its light and small so not too much.

Anthony_MKVI

Ready to race!
as long as it has the same type of 60 or 90 degree silicone elbow as the othe KO4 kits, which iirc it does.

SP can quote u shipping when u call. its light and small so not too much.

Thanks Allset! I'll give them a call in the morning to place my order

allset

Go Kart Champion

tdream1

Autocross Newbie

ptfern

Ready to race!
I hate to ask this but, what is the difference between the Neuspeed and AWE version? The look virtually identical.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
I hate to ask this but, what is the difference between the Neuspeed and AWE version? The look virtually identical.

They're essentially the same. I have the AWE currently and was told by my shop that it was somewhat a bitch to get fitted well on my APR IC and K04. Nuespeed offers one specifically for K04 now. That's why I want to switch it out.

I'm sure others will chime in with more reasons.

It's for peace of mind that I have perfect fitment.

allset@supreme power

Go Kart Champion

nothing identical about them. i ran the AWE for 6 months with a boost leak b/c the coupler wouldnt fit with the IC connection right. it chewed the gasket every time the first time i tried to mate them (3 seperate times in a row). i personallly know 3 people with the same issue using the AWE TOP.that leak cost me 50+ HP on a Dyno but was hard to see even on boost logging.

The nuespeed KO4 TDP connects perfectly. the IC coupler is milled aluminum so its precisely measured and milled to fit. the same part on AWE's TOP just the pipe formed to the same shape. Hence less accuate fitment at that point where i had the leak. I couldnt get the AWE TOP to connect all the way to get the spring cilp to lock in, at the same time it kept cutting the green gasket.

Status
Not open for further replies.