GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

set of 18" Detroits off 2010 GTI

micah360

Ready to race!
SOLD

I have a set of four 18" Detroit wheels off of a 2010 GTI. They have 1,000 miles on them. These rims are in perfect condition except for one scratch that must have happened when the tires were being removed. The scratch is on the upper right wheel in the photo.

18x7.5"
5x112 bolt pattern
offset 51

$675 shipped... paypal or USPS money order only. Or local pick up in Denver for $550.

Last edited:

scbastv

Ready to race!
interested in selling them individually?

NoCaution

SofaKingEuro.com
PM sent - hit me back.

scbastv

Ready to race!
might be... if there is no takers on the set. I need to give it a few weeks tho.

understandable...pm me if you decide to sell them individually as i only need 1

glennsb

A favor please........

I'm planning to buy a different size/17" from a friend out of state and want to know what is the most economical way of shipping same....you seem to be able to ship 4 wheels and tire assemblies for only $125????....our UPS charges 2.5X that price.....what's your secret???? Thanks a lot........

Glenn

SOLD

I have a set of four 18" Detroit wheels off of a 2010 GTI. They have 1,000 miles on them. These rims are in perfect condition except for one scratch that must have happened when the tires were being removed. The scratch is on the upper right wheel in the photo.

18x7.5"
5x112 bolt pattern
offset 51

$675 shipped... paypal or USPS money order only. Or local pick up in Denver for $550.

micah360

Ready to race!
I didn't have any tires on them... just wheels.

I'm planning to buy a different size/17" from a friend out of state and want to know what is the most economical way of shipping same....you seem to be able to ship 4 wheels and tire assemblies for only $125????....our UPS charges 2.5X that price.....what's your secret???? Thanks a lot........

Glenn