GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Shades of grey" my 2011 ug build

shawn lichtfuss

Ready to race!
Had the car at AWE for the past two days it was well worth it:thumbup:

All the suspension mods I did really complement all the new power. As far as the bay goes, still getting the new manifold worked on which prob won't be finished until H20. For wf I hope to have the new engine cover finished along with a few custom parts. Also still waiting on the weichers stuff from the eu. That's all I'm going to say for now.

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
Had the car at AWE for the past two days it was well worth it:thumbup:

All the suspension mods I did really complement all the new power. As far as the bay goes, still getting the new manifold worked on which prob won't be finished until H20. For wf I hope to have the new engine cover finished along with a few custom parts. Also still waiting on the weichers stuff from the eu. That's all I'm going to say for now.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

shawn lichtfuss

Ready to race!
Shawn...how are those 19s riding?
I actually went with 18's same specs as the detroits & I love the ch's alot except when cleaning them. The brembo's throw off a ton of dust, so I'm changing to hawk pads. I'm not a fan of the brembo pads.

I'm already thinking about pc'ing them over the winter.
I don't usually care about engine bay shots but THAT is worth looking at.
Thanks, that's a great compliment. Hopefully you'll like it even more after the new parts go in by h20.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
What color are you thinking? I've had my eye on those ch's for a while, but yeah.. in 18s. The roads around here would be hell with 19s. Car is looking fantastic btw.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
What color are you thinking? I've had my eye on those ch's for a while, but yeah.. in 18s. The roads around here would be hell with 19s. Car is looking fantastic btw.

Thanks, I've been toying with a nice purple or gold, or matte black. I have a set of red bbs center caps that would look good on a black wheel. If I did a bold color I'd probably have to change my caliper color so the red won't clash.

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
Thanks, I've been toying with a nice purple or gold, or matte black. I have a set of red bbs center caps that would look good on a black wheel. If I did a bold color I'd probably have to change my caliper color so the red won't clash.

this was done by bonehead... Plum crazy/purple metallic P/C

from my mk4 but can get an idea.