GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shadow Blue GTI Custom Plate

Nick1214

Passed Driver's Ed
I am trying to come up with a custom plate idea because I hate the new NY plate which is an ugly orange.

http://www.peter-martin.name/plates/pic/ny_lighthouse.jpg

I am going to get that plate which is the county that I live in. It is blue and white over all orange.

What should I say for my Shadow Blue Mk6?

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
If 6 characters is your max:

SHADW U
BLU MK6
GTI DSB

Nick1214

Passed Driver's Ed
Maybe I should just get that plate but with an assigned number. I feel like its not worth it if I am just going to state things about the car that can be seen by someone who knows about it anyway.

The only reason I considered custom is because I want that plate because it goes better with the car. The new orange plate just clashes with everything.

The old white and blue NY plate would have gone so good with the car. I always see a four door Shadow Blue Mk6 with the old plate starting with EVV-. He also has no front plate which is illegal here but my dealership had already drilled it.

I wonder if this other Shadow Blue driver is on the forum?

Attachments

• P6080081.jpg
    P6080081.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 236
  • P6080077.jpg
    P6080077.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 244

mortis

Ready to race!
Man that blue is freaking sweet. Thought about getting blue but I've owned two blue cars before and wanted something different. How about "BLOWN1"

Nick1214

Passed Driver's Ed
I love the blue and I feel like the plate ruins it because it clashes more with the red.

If the plate was still the old blue and white like this one it would be great although the Suffolk County Plate in the original plate would go too.

Attachments

• PC270036.jpg
    PC270036.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 184

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
I wonder if this other Shadow Blue driver is on the forum?
Yes there are. Though its not a nicer blue as you're pics, too dark. ;)