GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
Attended Wookies in the Woods for the first time last week/weekend and had an absolute blast. Easily the best enthusiast-oriented event I've attended, with a huge focus on driving the epic roads up in NC/TN. Here are some awesome shots from Tail of the Dragon - by far the most fun I've ever had in my car over the last (nearly) 9 years with it. More shots to come as I edit mine.

20230415-DSC01570-2.jpg

3977603.jpg

3977608.jpg

3977607.jpg

3977604.jpg

Last edited:

_baz

Ready to race!
Attended Wookies in the Woods for the first time last week/weekend and had an absolute blast. Easily the best enthusiast-oriented event I've attended, with a huge focus on driving the epic roads up in NC/TN. Here are some awesome shots from Tail of the Dragon - by far the most fun I've ever had in my car over the last (nearly) 9 years with it. More shots to come as I edit mine.

View attachment 278795
Love that shot with the 8Y RS3 and MK8 behind you. Can’t believe you’ve had your GTI for 9 years. I remember your car being an inspiration when I got my carbon steel grey GTI in 2016.

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
Love that shot with the 8Y RS3 and MK8 behind you. Can’t believe you’ve had your GTI for 9 years. I remember your car being an inspiration when I got my carbon steel grey GTI in 2016.
Time flies for sure!

That shot is even more poetic when I tell you that I've been anxiously awaiting an 8Y for a year now 🙈 It was so cool to have that car chasing me down. Hoping I can return next year in my very own.

ShadyMF

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI IS38 6MT
IS38 wagon
Always loved me a sleeper wagon <3

I slept on the wagon.

Kinda want to get an A4 Wagon for my next car and do what I can with it performance wise since we don't get the S wagon variants here in the states, Minus the RS6 which costs as much as a house. :(

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Always loved me a sleeper wagon <3

I slept on the wagon.

Kinda want to get an A4 Wagon for my next car and do what I can with it performance wise since we don't get the S wagon variants here in the states, Minus the RS6 which costs as much as a house. :(
Allroad gets you sweet fender flares, if you’re into that kind of thing.

1683551958803.jpeg