GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Simos Tools Tuners

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
Just wanted to get some recommendations for tuners using the Simos Tools platform?

I'm currently running custom 91 and E85 tunes from 5150 Racing with Cobb, but I'd like the convenience of a full flex fuel tune.

2017 A3 Quattro
Vortex XL, MPI, RS3 LPFP, FBO, 5 bar MAP

MK7GTIJACOB

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey! I work with BoostHaus performance, and we specialize in tuning on the SimosTools platform, if you're still looking for an ECU Calibrator! We can absolutely set up a Flex-Fuel tune for your A3, as well as get you some of the sweet other features SimosTools has to offer. If you want to message the main BoostHaus Facebook page, I can help you out over there no problem. :)
Just wanted to get some recommendations for tuners using the Simos Tools platform?

I'm currently running custom 91 and E85 tunes from 5150 Racing with Cobb, but I'd like the convenience of a full flex fuel tune.

2017 A3 Quattro
Vortex XL, MPI, RS3 LPFP, FBO, 5 bar MAP

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Hey! I work with BoostHaus performance, and we specialize in tuning on the SimosTools platform, if you're still looking for an ECU Calibrator! We can absolutely set up a Flex-Fuel tune for your A3, as well as get you some of the sweet other features SimosTools has to offer. If you want to message the main BoostHaus Facebook page, I can help you out over there no problem. :)
SimosTools is a logging and flashing software, it's not a tuning platform.