GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Skully's Ohio Beef Project MK6

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
News flash from tonight....
440whp and 433lb ft of torque. Flat torque curve is flat!

That's awesome dude. Have you always had this turbo or did you start with the 2860rs?

skully

Ready to race!
There has to be some upgraded fuel supply there...

Nope.
As I said in another post...
"I have stock fueling (original fuel pump, original injectors, and original cam lob that came with the car from the dealership at 0 miles) unmodified and unmolested. I have the tiguan throttle body pipe (noise pipe delete) and stock TOP."
No modifactions to the fuel system have been made. When parts are available, you'll know. My power levels will go up up up :thumbup:

I'm excites.

fastgti69

M3 Eater
You got a badass car man. nice build.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Who makes this "prototype" turbo?

The APR GT28 - they claim 405 crank but you are getting 440 to the wheels, that's a huge jump - is that on 93 or 100 octane?

Great numbers just the same!!!
Well done :)

skully

Ready to race!
fuck me!!!! I'm jelly
:lol:

That is seriously impressive. How's the AFR looking up top?
Apparently I forgot to post this here. I posted this on Vortex a while ago, so I'll just copy/paste:

Just posting some old stuff...

Stock Fueling on APR calibration.
No watermeth injection. No nitrous.

Old calibration: RunFile_025.drf - 7/26/2011 8:08:51 PM Run Conditions: 89.85°F, 29.13 in-Hg, Humidity: 22%
Newer calibration:RunFile_028.drf - 10/5/2011 8.04:51 PM Run Conditions: 75.69°F, 29.54 in-Hg, Humidity 29%

AFR crept close to 14 at 5100rpm that's what that blip was, then the ecu corrected it. Should be a lot smoother when I have aftermarket fueling.

You got a badass car man. nice build.
wow, nice ride!
Thanks x2

Who makes this "prototype" turbo?

HS Tuning

The APR GT28 - they claim 405 crank but you are getting 440 to the wheels, that's a huge jump - is that on 93 or 100 octane

I dynoed on the 93 file and the GT28 is small compared to my turbo, hence why I make more power.

Great numbers just the same!!!
Well done :)
Thanks, I look forward to putting down more power in the coming months :thumbsup:

isons429

Ready to race!
MORE POWER???!!! :eek: This is an awesome build man, keep up the good work!