GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MK6 Thread

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
Translators suck :)

"Was moeilijk om die overtuigd te krijge hoor = It was difficult to convince him (it is static)"

"binnekort eens rijdend filmke maken = I'll make a driving movie soon"

hey!, i said if you could show me id believe you:laugh:......like i told puc on vortex, here in the states a car that tucks 19's and fender liners on the ground......is no way static! i even went i tried to do research on the car! no harm! i take back my waffles boy comment, and i admitted i was wrong about saying its bagged! but i respect every car, i am not all about myself sir.:iono:

puc and yourself have extremely nice cars.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
Damn I really wanna rock those gallardo wheels. What's the price in us $? Idk how well they would fit. And I'd def have to do some fender work to squeeze them in there

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
Damn I really wanna rock those gallardo wheels. What's the price in us $? Idk how well they would fit. And I'd def have to do some fender work to squeeze them in there

a pretty penny.....thats why everyone buys those knockoffs, but puc is keepin' it real. The knockoffs look real good for being fake, but they dont have the official stamp:(

knockoffs come in 18s....lambos have 19s thats the easiest way to tell, but if someone has them in 19s its pretty hard.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion

and im posting this cause i FINALLY get the car back from my accident today after work. not have your cars for 2 weeks sucks

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
Damn! Congrats mike! the shtswek and back on the road.

thanks bud!.......i cant wait to drive it....the rental was a turd, its gunna be nice to have my stage2+ back:laugh: