GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So possible new car, what would you get?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
There are a lot of good attributes about that particular car but rear seat space is not one of them. Besides most ppl that buy coupes rarely drive ppl out back.

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
There are a lot of good attributes about that particular car but rear seat space is not one of them. Besides most ppl that buy coupes rarely drive ppl out back.

Just saying it's not nearly as bad as one would expect. It's not a big selling point, but it's better than most 2+2s I've owned where it might as well be a 2 seater.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Corvette. Corvette is always the answer when you want power and don't like Mustangs.

frank5o

Passed Driver's Ed
C6z would be the most bang for the buck...40k, 500hp , 3100lbs , high 11 sec 1/4, looks super sexy, sounds like a push rod 427 small block ect ect.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
AUDI S5 or A5!!!!! :word::23::w00t::thumbsup:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Why dont you go tune the gti and comeback to the original question at a later date.. Guarantee that tune will make that gti fun once again

It is true… for everyone with placitis, it's either buy a new mod every month or start thinking about new cars every day. I just want to try so many different things… It's a disease.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Why dont you go tune the gti and comeback to the original question at a later date.. Guarantee that tune will make that gti fun once again

Could be worth trying

Not bad

If Audi brought over the S3 Sportsback, i would pony up for that.

They sorta are.. The golf R

audi tts. tune it.

Not bad

there are way too many camaro's on the road now. you wont stand out much.

And dem new taillights... Grossballs.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

DO İT OP, NOW!!!