GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: 2012 GTI 6MT (Nashville, TN) - Only 55k miles!

abraxas

Passed Driver's Ed
It's time to part with my mk6 GTI, which I've owned since new. It has been an absolutely great car for me, but am now selling as we are stepping down to a 1 car household. Key stats:
  • 2 door
  • Candy White paint
  • 6 speed manual transmission
  • 55,500 miles
  • OEM rubber floor mats, cargo area mat, and adjustable organizer blocks. Original carpet floor mats also included (never used)
  • Draw-Tite 1-1/4" Class 1 trailer hitch and wiring harness installed (used primarily with hitch-mounted bike rack)
  • Well maintained and meticulously documented. I have a folder with all paperwork & service records, a spreadsheet detailing all of the work done to the car, and have logged every gas fill up since 2014. This will all go to the new owner.
  • Oil changes performed every ~6k miles (earlier than recommended by VW) with Mobil 1 full synthetic. Multiple oil analyses (Blackstone Labs) have been performed as well, including on the last oil change at 54k miles
  • Water pump preventatively replaced at 39k miles
  • New tires in the last 2000 miles (BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S Plus)
  • Car has been either garaged or under a carport for the majority of its life
  • Mature, adult-owned and never smoked in
  • Clean title in hand
The car has been lightly modified. List of mods:
  • SunTek CXP carbon tint (55% front/35% rear) - well within TN legal requirements
  • APR stage 1 v2 ECU flash (stock, 91, 93, and 100 octane maps)
  • Audi R8 coil packs (OEM coil packs will go to the new owner)
  • Clutchmasters FX350 clutch & single mass flywheel
  • OEM European headlight switch
  • deAutoKey full interior LED lighting with red footwell lights and LED license plate lights
  • PIAA yellow city lights (stock lights will be included as well)
  • Fumoto oil drain plug valve
  • Yellow Lamin-X fog light film
  • Tyrolsport front caliper brake stiffening kit
  • Tyrolsport solid shifter bracket bushing
  • Hawk DTC-60 front brake pads, Carbotech XP8 rear brake pads. OEM pads will be included with sale
  • ATE Typ 200 high temp brake fluid. Will include a Motive Power Bleeder at no cost
  • ECS Tuning jack pad adapter kit
A few things to disclose:
  • The car sustained damage to the right rear quarter panel in 2014. I have pics from the accident. No frame damage was incurred. The damage was professionally repaired.
  • There is a small (approx. 3/4") crack in the windshield from a rock strike. It has been sealed and has not grown in the couple years since it appeared.
  • Overall, the paint is in great condition, but there are the unavoidable rock chips on the front bumper and hood. There is also a small area of paint that was scratched off on the rear bumper.
$12,500. (KBB "good" condition value). No lowballers. Payment only via cash or cashier's check drawn from your bank while I am present. Please PM with any questions.

abraxas

Passed Driver's Ed
Car has been sold.

Last edited: