GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold: Sequential LED Projector Headlights Black Satin with Mirror Lights NIB

tnagy

Passed Driver's Ed
Sold:
Brand New, Never Used Sequential LED Projector Headlights Black Satin from Supernova Lighting, including Sequential LED Mirror Lights.
https://supernovalighting.com.au/products/mk67-sequential-projector-headlight-vw-golf-mk6
https://supernovalighting.com.au/products/vw-golf-mk6-sequential-mirror-led-pair

Headlights have small seal imperfection but not visible from outside. See pictures.

Those are for Australian RHD Golfs, but very easy to adjust for LHD.
Price $550.00 + shipping

20201109_155316.jpg
20201109_155516.jpg
20210401_183817.jpg
20210401_183751.jpg
20210401_183744.jpg
20210401_183351.jpg
20210401_183417.jpg
20210401_183405.jpg

Last edited:

wlu

Passed Driver's Ed
Any chance you're thinking of selling just the sequential mirrors? If so, how much shipped to 91803.

wlu

Passed Driver's Ed
I need the headlights. Wanna join forces?

How difficult is the conversion to LHD?
Let me know what your proposition for splitting these will be... might be interested depending on the price.

Also to answer your second question, I have these headlights and you don't really "convert" these to LHD. You install it like normal and you just adjust the beam pattern. It won't be a perfect beam pattern for LHD, but it's do-able and definitely loads better than stock.

lakefront

Let me know what your proposition for splitting these will be... might be interested depending on the price.

Also to answer your second question, I have these headlights and you don't really "convert" these to LHD. You install it like normal and you just adjust the beam pattern. It won't be a perfect beam pattern for LHD, but it's do-able and definitely loads better than stock.
Ahhh, I get it. I had a RHD E30 wagon for a few years, so I'm familiar with that beam pattern. Granted, I was on the other side of the car....

As for splitting, I could do $450 for the headlights. Since you have them, can you comment if they'll just plug into the US OEM electrical connector?
I know there's a difference between the xenon and halogen connector, let's assume I can both.

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Are the headlights sold?

wlu

Passed Driver's Ed
Ahhh, I get it. I had a RHD E30 wagon for a few years, so I'm familiar with that beam pattern. Granted, I was on the other side of the car....

As for splitting, I could do $450 for the headlights. Since you have them, can you comment if they'll just plug into the US OEM electrical connector?
I know there's a difference between the xenon and halogen connector, let's assume I can both.
Sorry for getting back to you so slowly. OP wasn't really responsive so I figured he didn't want to go through with the hassle. If you do end up getting these headlamps, they're pretty much plug and play with the halogen harness. You'll get a bulb error, which I'll hopefully be able to code out with VCDS. Their website says that it shouldn't give a bulb error but their DRLs are configured a bit different over there.