GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOUTH TEXAS ROLL CALL

210_thumper

Passed Driver's Ed
whats up guy im new to the site but not new to the dubb scene...rollin in a 2012 Launch Edition Beetle Stage 2....GHL TBE, APR Stg 2 software, Forge blowoff valve, Carbino CAI....full stereo setup Pioneer double din, 2- 12" Cerwin Vega, T-1500 mono block Rockford Amp. just wondering whats around me....i live on the Northwest side of San Antonio, and im not afraid to go for a little drive to meet like minded enthusiast....so what is out there???

210_thumper

Passed Driver's Ed
oh forgot to post some pics....here is my new beetle and my old 07 Rabbit....depending on how long uve had ur dubb u might have seen the Rabbit a few times....

Attachments

• 3565378733_076fe01979_o.jpg
    3565378733_076fe01979_o.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC_0811.jpg
    DSC_0811.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 171
  • fnl 5.jpg
    fnl 5.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 155
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 177
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 171
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 163

marcelo929

Passed Driver's Ed
Moving up the 10th of January for school. I was actually thinking of making a thread just like this to round up all of the San Antonio people for weekly/monthly meets. Great guys at DBC, your beetle is the one from the blog correct?

leiito1

Go Kart Champion
Moving up the 10th of January for school. I was actually thinking of making a thread just like this to round up all of the San Antonio people for weekly/monthly meets. Great guys at DBC, your beetle is the one from the blog correct?

im sure they already have meets, just a question of figuring out when and where and joining them.

210_thumper

Passed Driver's Ed

yea its from the blog...love those guys....berk is actually doing some research for me on some OEM parts that im looking into gettting.....u might have seen some people post about them on the forum but im looking at getting the OEM gauge setup for the dash

210_thumper

Passed Driver's Ed
im sure they already have meets, just a question of figuring out when and where and joining them.

meets.....well we KIND OF have one....nothing special ne more....back a few years ago it was the SHIT!!!! we had all the euros in the scene coming around....we even had a forum....STRICTLY EUROPEAN AUTO....but then people started to change....lives, school, work....u know the usual reasons....but now they guy who set it up wants to try and revamp the meets....we use to meet on Thursday nights under the I10-1604 park n ride...but yes we r trying to get people back into the scene....and go somewhere where we can control whats going on so that way we dont get a bunch of dumbass people running around doing burnouts and other stupid shit. but we r open for ideas and stuff...

fanclerks

Ready to race!
Shouting out from the north A-town area here. Looking on the Vortex, there appears to be a rather large VW scene in Austin and San Antonio. I'd definitely be down to meet some other dubbers in the surrounding area, especially if anybody has a VAGCOM or some sweet rides.

210_thumper

Passed Driver's Ed
Shouting out from the north A-town area here. Looking on the Vortex, there appears to be a rather large VW scene in Austin and San Antonio. I'd definitely be down to meet some other dubbers in the surrounding area, especially if anybody has a VAGCOM or some sweet rides.

there is a decent scene now....use to be alot better but its decent...u just need to find them....once u find one u will find them all lol

EMC2MK6

Passed Driver's Ed
South Texas as well 4 hours south of san antonio in the mcallen area decent amount of clean dubbs down here

RioGrandeValley

Ready to race!
^^^Que Onda Homie^^^

Anyone down there in the valley you guys trust as far as Car Audio is concerned? Wanting to get new front door component speakers in the Dub. On a side note I read yesterday where the Feds seized around $3 Million from D-Tronics owner accounts for unknown reasons. I wonder if they'll be around or about to get put out of business??
Anyone know what's the deal with that mess??

Tomato

EMC2MK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Hows it going RGV?!
Sorry man Im not much into audio so I wouldnt know what to recommend apart from the major local shops such as D-tronics and Oscars sound waves but I had not heard about the money being seized he was probably doing some sketchy business if you know what I mean lol

GTI TONY 0900

hey well im new to the forum so not sure how it works. i have a 2011 mk6 gti 6 speed manual with blacked out emblems and custom db sound system from d tronics down here in pharr. if anyone wants to meet or knows any meets please respond.

RioGrandeValley

Ready to race!
Welcome Tony!! Did you get the front door components replaced with new speakers??
Trying to see what's out there for mine. If so how did the gang from DTronics do on your car? I thought they were going to close down shop due to gvmt $$$ issues.

Tomato

Shogunaustin

I have been in San Antonio for the past few months now. I live on the west side and would be interested in some of the get togethers... Just dont care for the whole burn out and street ricer scene.