GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted - Lower Mainland BC

v3on

Ready to race!
Just spotted a black gti with liscence playe 925 XXX BTW nice LED tail and exhaust ! I was behind you

M0iDunno

Ready to race!
Wow tons of GTIs today.

CSG @ Shell and Alderbridge
CW parked @ 41st between Dunbar and Marine
CSG parked @ UBC Thunderbird Parkade
CSG @ just outside UBC Thunderbird Parkade
DBP with DRLs off @ Gilbert and Russ Baker

ForTheLaLa

Passed Driver's Ed
Candy white gti parked on carderos street. Has rpi equipped license plate and stickers. Color matched side markers too! Very nice. I work at the hotel so I was walking by.

nature boy

Ready to race!
i saw a black 4-door gti with aftermarket led tails driving on nelson ave in burnaby. i saw you before on imperial, but just this time i noticed that you have the same rims as me...:(

this was the first time that i saw another car with vmr 710's in flat black in person... i guess they really are played out now :(.

kristian19

Ready to race!
Spotted CSG GTI Mk6 3 door with 18" wheels on the portmann bridge monday around 4:30pm.... drove beside him smiled and drove off. :) I was in my CSG mk6 5 door.

possibly me that day...

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
i saw a black 4-door gti with aftermarket led tails driving on nelson ave in burnaby. i saw you before on imperial, but just this time i noticed that you have the same rims as me...:(

this was the first time that i saw another car with vmr 710's in flat black in person... i guess they really are played out now :(.

are you the black Golf with VMRs who usually parks near that elementary school on Nelson? could have been me you saw....:D I have AG M310s tho, matte black on black but they look the same, cant tell anyway :p yeah, just got my wheels recently....

nature boy

Ready to race!
are you the black Golf with VMRs who usually parks near that elementary school on Nelson? could have been me you saw....:D I have AG M310s tho, matte black on black but they look the same, cant tell anyway :p yeah, just got my wheels recently....

yeah that's me, i usually park just off sidley (not that close to the school so people don't think i'm a pedo lol).

yours are 18's, right? where did you get your tails?

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
yeah that's me, i usually park just off sidley (not that close to the school so people don't think i'm a pedo lol).

yours are 18's, right? where did you get your tails?

haha good to know you are on forum! I pass by your car a lot and before I was like ohhh damn he's got the wheels I ordered!! lol
They look good on the Golf :) and yes mine are 18's

I got my tails from Part4Euro

sucky customer service and those tails have issues. dont know why but they came with european rear fog, and inner brake light dont even work(fixable i hope lol). good thing is, no bulb out warning, plug and play. also they send these to you as warranty replacement parts, so you don't have to pay tax :D

zorq

Ready to race!
haha good to know you are on forum! I pass by your car a lot and before I was like ohhh damn he's got the wheels I ordered!! lol

sucky customer service and those tails have issues. dont know why but they came with european rear fog, and inner brake light dont even work(fixable i hope lol). good thing is, no bulb out warning, plug and play. also they send these to you as warranty replacement parts, so you don't have to pay tax :D

You probably need them to be VAG'd perhaps? I'm not familiar with the Spyders though, so you have to do some researching :) But you know where to find me if you need something Vag'd haha. Cheers!

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
You probably need them to be VAG'd perhaps? I'm not familiar with the Spyders though, so you have to do some researching :) But you know where to find me if you need something Vag'd haha. Cheers!

yeah need to find out whether it actually has bulbs in the housing or not. probably will do it during my summer break :)
Yeah for sure man will bug you for Vag if I need :D

ma-bo-

Ready to race!
Plate #610xxx black gti with r tails and lowered. I was behind you on kingsway around 11am. Looked nice :)

nature boy

Ready to race!

haha, i'd look into getting those tails too but i don't want us to look like twins (especially since we're both in burnaby)!

nature boy

Ready to race!

could i also find you if i need something vag'ed? lol.