GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted thread

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
Hwy 404 / Sheppard Ave East: Friday afternnon just before 4 p.m., CSG '10 or '11 GTI with Detroits at red light, front of line up, waiting to go n/b 404 or possibly w/b Sheppard Ave at Yorkland Blvd.

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
4Dr CSG GTI this morning around 7:20ish eastbound on the Bloor / Danforth Bridge.

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
CSG 4dr GTI with tint turning onto Don Mills Rd from O'Connor Dr. this morning at 7:30.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
CW MK6 GTI turning left on Mississauga Rd. from the 401. Lady driven. Tried to wave at you, but you didn't look over. I'm not that ugly! :(

AusGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
CSG 4dr GTI with tint turning onto Don Mills Rd from O'Connor Dr. this morning at 7:30.

Hey!,

That was me turning into Don Mills, saw your wave too late to respond back!

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
Hey!,

That was me turning into Don Mills, saw your wave too late to respond back!

:thumbsup: I drive that way almost everyday at the same time to drop the gf off at work but it's the first time I've seen you.

AusGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
:thumbsup: I drive that way almost everyday at the same time to drop the gf off at work but it's the first time I've seen you.

Day Off today....usually around there at 5.30am!

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
Day Off today....usually around there at 5.30am!

Day off and you're out and driving around at 7:30am. You're nuts! lol

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
do you park in p1? i think i've seen a cw on p1 few times and a red mkv from time to time.
i park p2 but like urself i only drive every so often. it's a stock to bone '11 black :cool:

Think I saw you leaving 5000 yonge at 5pm on the dot I just parked, paid for parking and was walking to my car when I saw a black gti turning up the ramp.

Last edited:

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
MKVI CW 5-dr 5:25 p.m. Monday; Hwy 404 n/b between 16th till you exited at Elgin Mills. Tinted windows & rear plate cover, bare steelies and very,very clean!

MKsix

Passed Driver's Ed
Im in Policing and I must say I've seen a bunch of Gti's driving around. One that sticks out the most is a Carbon Grey Gti with Golf r lights also has a bike rack on top ... Always wanted to stop you and ask you where you got your led lights ...

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
2012 CW 3-dr 5:15 p.m. Wednesday; Hwy 404 n/b around Hwy 7. Tinted windows & black rear plate frame, bare steelies and, again, clean.

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
2012 CW GTI heading west on Eastern @6:20ish. I was heading east bound and waved as you passed.

wkjeepsrt8

Passed Driver's Ed
6:20-ish in the morning, or at night?

I don't think it was me, but anyhoo, I was in a CSG, and was in the general area. I had just finished shopping at the 24 hr Loblaws as I was part of the breakfast crew at work.

2012 CW GTI heading west on Eastern @6:20ish. I was heading east bound and waved as you passed.