GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted thread

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Anyone live right along Bathurst south of Jefferson in the new towns with a cw Tig and GTI?

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
black or csg GTI pulled behind me on the 407-427 ramp this am

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
CSG GTI last night on the 400 around 5:30 LED Tails APR badging and tribal vinyl. custom plate shanuk or something like that

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Shadow blue Golf with LED tails and GTI exhaust at the golf course off Gordon street/Brock Rd in Guelph. You must work there because I see your car all the time.

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
TR Golf R on OZ wheels with LED tails and plate relocated. Just now in front of YorkU once again. (Sentinel/Pond rd)

Keep seeing nice cars while walking so I can't acknowledge :(

nik

Go Kart Champion
TR Golf R on OZ wheels with LED tails and plate relocated. Just now in front of YorkU once again. (Sentinel/Pond rd)

Keep seeing nice cars while walking so I can't acknowledge :(

I know the feeling. Been in the same situation literally. Just check out the student services garage. It's gti/ Gli/ R galore.

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

kashak

Ready to race!
Yeah that's me:). Moved back to king city for the summer to save some money for the baby, so Im on 400 5 days a week at about the same time.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Hey I remember you, nice car. Is your exhaust stock, btw?Wish they had that colour choice for gtis.

I've got a downpipe and flapper delete at the moment. I wasn't sure how much I'd care for the blue but its really grown on me.

[droc]

Passed Driver's Ed
waved to someone in a white gti (4 door, I believe) low as heck (looked to be tucking tire) on detroits with some bright white fogs in the vaughan mills parking lot around 830pm last night.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Keep seeing a Red GTI on hwy 9 in the morning. looks like Euro HIDs would like to know if that is the case.