GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spring unSprung | Vol. 5 April 27th

Spring unSprung | Vol. 5 April 28th

The Big Meet up is in White Rock at 10am Roll out by 11:00am April 28th 2013

http://dubberz.com/forum/index.php/topic,69587.0.html

Cruise to the Spanish banks as usual!

Lets get all the mk6s to have a pre meet at 9:15 am Queensborough landing then we will drive to the cruise location @ White rock.

Last edited:
Too early and too far, I might drop by spanish bank in the afternoon if i have time.

good keep it coming guys. Mk6 pre meet will certainly happen now on our way to white rock. I know we can get 18+ cars to come. Don't miss the best meet of the year, once only!!! The Cruise makes this hella fun, best experience ever. Guys who did the cypress cruise will tell you how much fun we had, and now add over 250+ Vdubs. mk1-mk6.

Im in too. Just checked my sched. Are we meeting with dubberz too or just mk6gti?

Im ok with queensborough.

we will go to whiterock, thats where the cruise starts with dubberz, then drive to Spanish banks where the Spring unsprung happens.

I want us mk6s to meet up before whiterock in queensborough, so we are more of a unit. looks much better, and more fun right :D we love our cars so why not unite!

then we will leave whiterock as a group( still mk6s together all the way to spanish banks, and park side by side) the whole point of meeting together. lets see if we can get 10+ i know we can. if you have friends with mk6 tell them as well even if they aren't on the forum.

so far:

1. V2C
2. ZeusHaulrod
3. sup_lado
4. SpeedDemon
5. rc0224
6. banged
7. I think rick will go as well, I will ask him about it
8. Janson maybe? once a year dude.. you can do it!
9. JMK420 maybe? Ill ask him as well

we got 2 weeks until the date, so find out if you can go and confirm!! I guarantee you will have fun.