GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 1 Golf R vs BMW 135i **VID**

GolfR1031

Ready to race!

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
So my friend recently purchased a 2009 135i which comes with the N54 motor (Twinturbo) so far he had installed the BMS dual cone intakes and JB4 he didn't run me on any of the performance maps he set it to map 4 which is a Performance OEM map so I'm guessing pretty much stock? Below are the vids of the 2 runs. Both were 40 rolls and went up to about 110. Mods are in sig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYiOnlk6nRU&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrmA8avF0R0&feature=youtu.be

damn, smoked... very nice

GolfR1031

Ready to race!
yea i faired pretty well considering i only have a tune intake and fmic. Stock those cars make around 250-260 to the wheels and they are real wheel drive, i should be at the same amount of awhp so thought it would be a bit closer but if he would have turned on the performance map of JB4 i wouldn't have even been in the same zip code as him

JhnR

Banned
Um yeah have him turn on the map where he actually makes power...he will leave you behind.

Stage 1 R vs Stage 0 OEM? lol

GolfR1031

Ready to race!
Lol you mad bro? What did I just write above your comment? Bunch of fucking haters on this forum

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Um yeah have him turn on the map where he actually makes power...he will leave you behind.

Stage 1 R vs Stage 0 OEM? lol

The thread does not say, OMGGGGG I SMOKED A TUNED 135i. Obviously he would've lost if the 135 was on a performance map. No need for that comment.

OP, good job!

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Thanks OP for posting this.

Mad or not, peeps are just too ....!

dallen13

Ready to race!
I'm not even sure how you beat a stock 135 n54. Was he in the right gear? Doesn't look like it.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Damn I thought it would have been more even than that. Nice kill. Upload more vids when he enables the tune!

Zonaglxy

Ready to race!
yea i faired pretty well considering i only have a tune intake and fmic. Stock those cars make around 250-260 to the wheels and they are real wheel drive, i should be at the same amount of awhp so thought it would be a bit closer but if he would have turned on the performance map of JB4 i wouldn't have even been in the same zip code as him

Nice runs! Does jb4 really make that much of a difference? You put buslengths on him and were still pulling really hard. Looks like he may need a driver mod as well. Is his car manual?

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
There is noway a stage 1 R is pulling a properly running stock 135 like that.

GolfR1031

Ready to race!
It's people like djunited that made me leave the forums for a while

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
It's people like djunited that made me leave the forums for a while

Doesnt make what im saying wrong though. My brother has a stock 135, it runs neck and neck with a stage 2+ R and destroys a stage 2 mk6 gti that pulls on stage 1 Rs. But yeah, you're stage 1 pulls buslengths on 135s.

GolfR1031

Ready to race!
So your saying a 330 awhp golf R loses to a 250 whp 135i? Lol your a stupid fuck bro go troll somewhere else

GM62010

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, the 135 is my car and I'd just like to clarify that among some other pulls the stage one golf r is infact faster than a stock 135. Stage 2 gti's are also faster than stock 135s so these results should not be such a surprise. I've also seen chipped best stock 335s