GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 GTI vs Civic SI (vid)

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
He race alot of modded cars with videos of all his races.The cars he race are no slouch either.

His car is pretty much a basic stage 2 car still. Most other stage 2 cars would have the same results against all those cars he ran. He isn't high and all mighty just because he ran "non-slouch" cars keep in mind he drives the exact same fucking car as the rest of us GTI forum members. If you want to brag about your civic si you are on the wrong forum. You take 100 of any random GTI's and 100 random civic si's and paired them against each other the GTI would win 75 out the 100 times. You need to learn civic si's aren't "fast" cars just like I've learned not to think the same of my GTI. my car isn't the "fastest" but in the end the GTI is just superior against a civic si on so many levels besides speed. Interior, comfort, better build, quality, engine,performance, etc. You need to learn the only thing Civic SI's will ever be superior in, is the rice that you turn your cars into. But as an Asian myself I thank all you civic si owners for giving me an abundant supply of rice. And thank you DBGTI11 for complimenting the SI's, they do need some encouragement to continue their great ability in giving the automobile world endless rice machines :thumbup:

Last edited:

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
His car is pretty much a basic stage 2 car still. Most other stage 2 cars would have the same results against all those cars he ran. He isn't high and all mighty just because he ran "non-slouch" cars keep in mind he drives the exact same fucking car as the rest of us GTI forum members. If you want to brag about your civic si you are on the wrong forum. You take 100 of any random GTI's and 100 random civic si's and paired them against each other the GTI would win 75 out the 100 times. You need to learn civic si's aren't "fast" cars just like I've learned not to think the same of my GTI. my car isn't the "fastest" but in the end the GTI is just superior against a civic si on so many levels besides speed. Interior, comfort, better build, quality, engine,performance, etc. You need to learn the only thing Civic SI's will ever be superior in, is the rice that you turn your cars into. But as an Asian myself I thank all you civic si owners for giving me an abundant supply of rice. And thank you DBGTI11 for complimenting the SI's, they do need some encouragement to continue their great ability in giving the automobile world endless rice machines :thumbup:

Ok so a GTI is better than an SI in interior, and drivability and dollar for mod value but that doesn't mean you have to knock on someone else's ride.....

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Ok so a GTI is better than an SI in interior, and drivability and dollar for mod value but that doesn't mean you have to knock on someone else's ride.....

I understand, but if you are a civic owner don't expect to go onto a golf forum and argue that your car is quicker. That's just stupid. People are also entitled to their own opinions, some like to voice them. If you don't like it then try "avoiding" this forum like you previously said you do.......:iono: Smh

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
such a loving family we are:D

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
such a loving family we are:D

lol I get more hate from my own fellow dubbers :fighting0030: than I do from any other people :iono:

eclipseguy

Ready to race!
Most civic si or just civics beat stg 2 Gtis down here in sfl , its a whole nother ball game, thank goodness I have a k04 so I don't have to worry about these si's

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Most civic si or just civics beat stg 2 Gtis down here in sfl , its a whole nother ball game, thank goodness I have a k04 so I don't have to worry about these si's

maybe it's just a FL thing more so Miami thing. Because I'm obviously not aware of any "fast" civic si's here in the Indianapolis, Chicago, Ohio, Michigan, New York, New Jersey (North East) region.

willber

Ready to race!
I'm still waiting for that mk6 to step up and run me.Your guys have a about a week left.Then my full race kit goes on.So please hurry up.

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
I'm still waiting for that mk6 to step up and run me.Your guys have a about a week left.Then my full race kit goes on.So please hurry up.

Id like to see u run my buddies 2009 si ;) im really sick of these threads you are making about si's dude, come to illinois and ill race you on the 1/4 mile in stock mode and then stage 1 and im sure ill still beat you, I've raced a couple si's that were stock and killed them, all depends on

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ZOMGMYGTIISSTAGETWOAMDITBEATACIVICANDIADDEDASPOILERANDITWENTZOOMANDBLEWALAMBORGHINIOFFTHEROADANDIOUTRUNCOPSANDIKILLEDAFERRARIOFFTHELIGHTANDITSTHEBESTTHINGEVER.

Mods on different cars affect each one differently. If you take two GTI's and put the same exact mods on them, id highly doubt theyd run the same numbers. Each brainbox inside the transmission and each ecu adapt differently. That goes for all cars, from civic si and gti, to full on grand touring race cars, up and down the spectrum. Alot more comes into play than just peak horsepower and torque, such as powerband, driver ability and competence, engine life, air density, temperature & elevation, tire pressures, etc etc.

Give it up already :)