GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Surbaru WRX STI vs K04 MK6 GTI (**VID**)

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Aaaaaaaaaaand another one bites the dust.

reedsposer22

Ready to race!
Not trying to get on your glory, but the subie was stock.....ko4 is big money....if u were both stock what would race look like...

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Not trying to get on your glory, but the subie was stock.....ko4 is big money....if u were both stock what would race look like...

Word. Stock STI's put ~225 to the wheels.

k04 is not big money compared to the price of sti.

^^This. K04 is only $2800 or so, not really too expensive IMO, especially considering the starting price of the STI. Yeah you have to probably have some supporting mods, but meh.

Nice kill OP.

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
^^This. K04 is only $2800 or so, not really too expensive IMO, especially considering the starting price of the STI. Yeah you have to probably have some supporting mods, but meh.

Nice kill OP.

Thanks man in my opinion the STI got the exterior looks and the GTI got the interior , plus german engineering :thumbup:

aregister

Ready to race!
hey,
Idk the background of anyone else, but my friend has an 08 STI (300 bhp stock) and I have installed mods on his up to stage 2 with new intercooler. My gti is stage 2 apr plus the intercooler and I can still go easily neck and neck with him. From that video, I'm not sure that sti was stock. obviously they have GTI's on launch, but with a k04, thats like 80+ hp addition on a light hatch. Anyway, I've ridden in his sti and it doesn't pull like our cars, it just "carries" you for lack of a better term. AWD is a plus, but I can't feel the torque as easily as with my mk6. Sorry this post was so long

XGC75

Go Kart Champion

Nice kill OP.

I'm looking at closer to $1k for my k04 build. Including dp.

butchered by autocorrecr