GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Suspension noise... very obvious

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Lmao chill nothing fell off. I hope not 0_0
I was being glib but also it was a genuine concern. Bolts don't tighten themselves, bushings don't heal etc. I would get under the car and really have a close look at everything, just want to make sure you are safe.

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
You are right. I brought in my car for an oil leak inspection, and my main focus was on the oil leak (mysterious), so I didn't look at the suspension parts.
I will have a look eventually. I don't drive the car much like I used too. I live/work close to home/workplace, so there's no need for me to drive my mk6 GTI unless I have to go somewhere else after work. I'm single as well, no gf's, no side things, lol, small circle of friends, social life is at an all time low, so I don't commute much with my mk6, or there's no need too.

I also have an e-scooter and bicycle as options. Never depend on 1 thing, with that said, I need to create additional income sources $_$

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
I say mysterious because I still haven't found where the oil droplets are coming from. I had 5 different techs look at it, and none of us can find out where the oil leak is coming from. We kinda determined it's the RMS, but after heavy-sprinted driving, there's nothing there.

ALSO! I checked the oil dip stick, oil level is still within spec... loss of words at this point, I will have another look under the car when I get home from work.
I park it in my building's underground parking garage, I have my own private parking spot.

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
I was being glib but also it was a genuine concern. Bolts don't tighten themselves, bushings don't heal etc. I would get under the car and really have a close look at everything, just want to make sure you are safe.
I appreciate your concern bud! good looking out. I highly appreciate your time/feedback/keystrokes.