GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Syria

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

this^ X 1,0000000000000000000000000000000,000

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
eh, not so much that one. Dubbya did more executive orders than any other president in history.

McQueen77

Banned
Well what else are we supposed to do with all that firepower if we can't use it on bearded monkeys? My tax dollars went towards building those cruise missiles so I want to see some shit get blown up.

Newsflash:

Politicians will mislead you and drop bombs on places. Thats what we do. Obama is going to be bummed when you turn your back on him though... I wonder what Sarah Palin would have done in this scenario... Definitely would have sent some missiles that way, but since she could barely find her home state on a map, who knows where those things would have went..

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Well what else are we supposed to do with all that firepower if we can't use it on bearded monkeys? My tax dollars went towards building those cruise missiles so I want to see some shit get blown up.

Newsflash:

Politicians will mislead you and drop bombs on places. Thats what we do. Obama is going to be bummed when you turn your back on him though... I wonder what Sarah Palin would have done in this scenario... Definitely would have sent some missiles that way, but since she could barely find her home state on a map, who knows where those things would have went..

https://twitter.com/SarahPalinUSA/statuses/373587287546036224

She's not exactly bright then again, doubt she even knows what Syriac Christianity is, being a typical White Anglo-Saxon Protestant ignorant on Middle Eastern Christianity.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
She's not exactly bright then again, doubt she even knows what Syriac Christianity is, being a typical White Anglo-Saxon Protestant ignorant on Middle Eastern Christianity.

Compared to Biden? She's Stephen Hawking. Palin wasn't even the vice president, she's so not relevant to anything, but it's nice to see the left still has a big crush oh her.

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
Did you guys hear John Kerry say "Weapons of mass destruction" yesterday at his press conference? What a joke this is. I will say this though, this needs a up and down vote in congress. There is no way the president has the authority to strike here under the war powers act. In no way is there a eminent threat to our national security.

I just don't understand why it matters how people are killed. What difference does it make if we kill with a drone or if they kill with a gas?

I signed these a couple days ago.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/no-war-syria/QcTV4m0F

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pledge-there-will-be-no-american-military-intervention-syria/BqrM8b42

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Compared to Biden? She's Stephen Hawking. Palin wasn't even the vice president, she's so not relevant to anything, but it's nice to see the left still has a big crush oh her.

She still likes to instill herself in the spotlight time and again, even though she should take a cue from Dubya and leave gracefully.

But then again, the right need to prop up Palin as a counterpoint to Wendy Davis, even though Davis is a lot smarter than Palin :laugh:

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I don't get why a tiny fraction of overall casualties being caused by chemical weapons is somehow more inhumane.

This is a civil war for control of the country with no good side to support.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion