GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Teaser: Testing GIAC's Extreme K04 File

tuz

Austin@giac

Ready to race!
i been waiting for a PM from him for over a week.

The version of extreme I have for your part number is the competition version, which won't be publicly released. I am for the final version to be made for that part number and we can send it to your dealer.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
The version of extreme I have for your part number is the competition version, which won't be publicly released. I am for the final version to be made for that part number and we can send it to your dealer.

Why don't we get the competition file? How much more power does this comp file make?

tuz

no worries, i need a non race fuel, non water meth version for now.
just for 98 ron fuel

smokey24

Ready to race!
Time to bring the thread back to life. the extreme file is no joke. It is way more then I expected it to be and flawless driving. No problems check engine lights stutters or anything. Just an extreme runner now. Im running extreme pump file with watermeth. Before I ran h/o file on 100 octane with watermeth all the time. I can say this pump file smokes the high output 100 octane file. It honestly feels like I strapped a newer bigger turbo on this car. I was Doing 40mph in 3rd gear and floored it and just lit the tires up. Some chirpage in 4th.
Get your proper supporting mods and maintenance done and get ready to get after it. U will love it.

Track time here really soon. Next nice friday gonna rip it up.

Scott2

Ready to race!
Time to bring the thread back to life. the extreme file is no joke. It is way more then I expected it to be and flawless driving. No problems check engine lights stutters or anything. Just an extreme runner now. Im running extreme pump file with watermeth. Before I ran h/o file on 100 octane with watermeth all the time. I can say this pump file smokes the high output 100 octane file. It honestly feels like I strapped a newer bigger turbo on this car. I was Doing 40mph in 3rd gear and floored it and just lit the tires up. Some chirpage in 4th.
Get your proper supporting mods and maintenance done and get ready to get after it. U will love it.

Track time here really soon. Next nice friday gonna rip it up.

Tune is available?

smokey24

Ready to race!
There still making curtain files or engine codes. Whats your engine code? Example 115al or 115am. I think. Or 112-am. Something like that theres like 10 dif ones. Have to have proper supporting mods also. I know that was one of the key points when speaking with them.

shortydh

Ready to race!
Yup same here. I was pm'ed that they were going to keep me in the loop. But I really wish it was a little more than that because in the beginning I was super pumped about this n now I'm just like-well I'll just shut up n stop asking and just get it when I get it.

Haiiro GTi

Ready to race!
Plz everyone as GIAC sponsor car. All I will say is wait for it. I was the 1st or one of the 1st to get the file and I love love love it. My car is a beast, I did base dyno already and yes my ko4 is modded but still very happy with car and number "even with bad coilpacks and pulling about -7.8* of timing on dyno" and car was still able to make 339whp and 376wtq.

I also drove my buddies car thats a apr ko4 and he make 348whp and 362wtq on 100oct on mustang dyno. And my car on pump+meth is much faster.

And last night I drove my buddies car and "one of my port and polish ko4 customers"
He is on the old giac highout file, with build motor and one of my port and polish ko4 exhaust manifolds and man the extreme file is lots lots faster. Lets put it like this, if my car and my buddies car raced from 3rd gear both on pump+meth. I would pull about 2 cars rite away and he would have to use all of 4th to catch me and maybe a lil of 5th to pass me. And that only due to his motor build and the CC having such long gears. Once he gets extreme file on he would be kicking my a$$ all day on the highway :)

GaryD87

Ready to race!
I'm waiting on file for mine too! Taking the beetle again down to SoWo. It's gonna be an awesome drive tearing it up with 245's up front!!

Launch Control is going to be awesome.

shortydh

Ready to race!
Anyone else running 245?

ptfern

Ready to race!
Plz everyone as GIAC sponsor car. All I will say is wait for it. I was the 1st or one of the 1st to get the file and I love love love it. My car is a beast, I did base dyno already and yes my ko4 is modded but still very happy with car and number "even with bad coilpacks and pulling about -7.8* of timing on dyno" and car was still able to make 339whp and 376wtq.

I also drove my buddies car thats a apr ko4 and he make 348whp and 362wtq on 100oct on mustang dyno. And my car on pump+meth is much faster.

And last night I drove my buddies car and "one of my port and polish ko4 customers"
He is on the old giac highout file, with build motor and one of my port and polish ko4 exhaust manifolds and man the extreme file is lots lots faster. Lets put it like this, if my car and my buddies car raced from 3rd gear both on pump+meth. I would pull about 2 cars rite away and he would have to use all of 4th to catch me and maybe a lil of 5th to pass me. And that only due to his motor build and the CC having such long gears. Once he gets extreme file on he would be kicking my a$$ all day on the highway :)

Yes.... that was fun Gianni. Thanks again for helping me log the CC. Every day that goes by, the engine feels stronger. I'm sure that has a lot to do with the engine build. GIAC is currently reviewing my logs and can't wait to see what they come up with. It's definitely going to be a torque fest.

Last edited:

shortydh

Ready to race!
Any vids of extreme v. H.O.?