GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Teaser: Testing GIAC's Extreme K04 File

shortydh

Ready to race!
Been waiting for tune months ago. I don't even want to say anything anymore you guys had me on October. No updates since....... Till now and it's not really an update. Feel forgotten.... Come on giac!!!!!

smokey24

Ready to race!
Not same apr boat. Theres a lot of projects going on and a lot of new cars coming out and are time consuming to crack and rework. Im in the same boat as u anxiously waiting for the tune but I would compare to all the apr bs I got and a lot of people get. There are priorities u know. Stuf that keeps the bills paid and the lights on. Stuff comes up and gets pushed up and gets pushed back. But I know for a fact they want this tune released just as bad as we do. Everyone ones gonna be bragging about there new tune and thats gonna make giac even more popular.
Just my thoughts and opinions.
Happy holidays

Thomas@GIAC

Ready to race!
Besides balancing other projects, we want to make sure that the Extreme file is ready for release. This is why we have been testing it so extensively, making multiple trips to the dragstrip as well as the recent airstrip racing event. We do not plan on making multiple revisions to the file to fix issues. When it is ready, it will be everything that is expected...and more.

In the meantime...

smokey24

Ready to race!
Thats sweet. Just steadily inches on that pontiac. 500 horses..... got served. Big heavy car tho I bet.

Scott2

Ready to race!
Besides balancing other projects, we want to make sure that the Extreme file is ready for release. This is why we have been testing it so extensively, making multiple trips to the dragstrip as well as the recent airstrip racing event. We do not plan on making multiple revisions to the file to fix issues. When it is ready, it will be everything that is expected...and more.

In the meantime...

Can I please send you my spare ecu now???

smokey24

Ready to race!
Thomas i checked online to see when the track opens.

1st late night drags is march 1st. Should be nice and cool still. Probably 50degrees. Ill have to make another trip down to cali and sneak that lsd out of your car for the track. :)

Was hoping to have one ordered by christmas but I dont think thats gonna happen.