GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Test Drive of GTI

Epic800

Ready to race!
Just got back from test driving the VW GTI and I have to say I was blown away by every aspect of the vehicle. I will be picking one up early June like I intended. The test drive reassured my decision

MGoDoubleMs

Passed Driver's Ed
Hope and pray that there is one left with the options you want... as far as I know, I checked with 3 dealers and just got the last one with my specific options in the Midwest. Had to compromise on color and pay more than I wanted to get it, too.

MK05-HJ09

Ready to race!
Hope and pray that there is one left with the options you want... as far as I know, I checked with 3 dealers and just got the last one with my specific options in the Midwest. Had to compromise on color and pay more than I wanted to get it, too.

I feel for you, I had to add nav to the remainder of the options I wanted in order to get everything else I wanted. I wasn't crazy about spending $1750 on navi, but at least it makes the bluetooth more bearable.

MGoDoubleMs

Passed Driver's Ed
I got Shadow Blue, 4 Door, 6M, Detroits, HIDs, Dynaudio. I wanted CS instead of Shadow Blue, but that's the only issue. I like the color anyway.