GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

riceburner

Autocross Champion
The MEMES lately! Omfg good stuff everyone

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Yes,, and to reach herd immunity without a vaccine, you have to kill off large swaths of the population.
Right it does make me wonder why in spite of not having a vaccine that it must have mutated and reinfected people who were part of the herd immunity but could be infected by the mutations.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Right it does make me wonder why in spite of not having a vaccine that it must have mutated and reinfected people who were part of the herd immunity but could be infected by the mutations.
There were numerous cases of people having recovered and came down with the virus again. Mutations happen that fast it seems?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not sure what your question is? The flu never went away, like I said, viruses mutate. You can have partial immunity to later mutations, sometimes, you don't. 2 million people in the US died in 1957 due to the strain that year. The flu mutates much faster than SARS COV2, so it's almost impossible to eradicate, like the common cold. Other viruses are even more stable.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Big question

who thinks China will assume liability. Apologize. Make things right somehow. Or some shit, I dunno

experts have traced the whole thing to China. Chinese doctors were blowing the whistle before the government could axe them.

or will China pull a zrick?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Not sure what your question is? The flu never went away, like I said, viruses mutate. You can have partial immunity to later mutations, sometimes, you don't. 2 million people in the US died in 1957 due to the strain that year. The flu mutates much faster than SARS COV2, so it's almost impossible to eradicate, like the common cold. Other viruses are even more stable.
Hence the yearly flu shot. And all it’s variations.

cb1111

It’s unfortunate the idiots can hurt people who do the right thing. Otherwise I’d encourage them to kill themselves off.
A Belgian woman returned from a ski trip to Switzerland. Disregarded quarantine rules and went to see her daughter who was staying with her ex. Both got sick. In the meantime, the daughter had gone to see a friend who got sick and handed it off to HER mother, who is a teacher in a different school.

Long story short, there are 5000 people either sick or in quarantine because of that one person who didn't want to follow the rules.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Big question

who thinks China will assume liability. Apologize. Make things right somehow. Or some shit, I dunno

experts have traced the whole thing to China. Chinese doctors were blowing the whistle before the government could axe them.

That's a cop out. Viruses emerge due to human activity, whether in China, the artic, or the rain forrest.

Blaming China is BS. We all contribute. Everyone of us.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
@zrickety how's Sweden doing?

Also, my parents got sick beginning of year. Got a test the following week, nobody ever called them back. They had to call the "test center" to get the results. They were told they were positive and to stay home for 10 days. Didn't seem like anything else was offered to them. They're feeling better now.... A couple years ago my dad had the flu and it was a lot worse, he stayed at the hospital for a couple days.

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
A Belgian woman returned from a ski trip to Switzerland. Disregarded quarantine rules and went to see her daughter who was staying with her ex. Both got sick. In the meantime, the daughter had gone to see a friend who got sick and handed it off to HER mother, who is a teacher in a different school.

Long story short, there are 5000 people either sick or in quarantine because of that one person who didn't want to follow the rules.
I swear. Airlines do need to shut down and people need to stick to their zip codes cuz holy shit

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
That's a cop out. Viruses emerge due to human activity, whether in China, the artic, or the rain forrest.

Blaming China is BS. We all contribute. Everyone of us.
In earlier reports. It was said that China created the perfect environment for cross species infections and viruses and such. Was that debunked?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Big question

China already did do that. They aren't going to accept any responsibility.