GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Oh, that's a good one.

bro you don’t even know the shit I’ve done to save hostages in Havana, to this day I have the map burned into my memory.

No. Not at all. Unlike u I’m not intimidated. People who look like the left side of my right but aren’t shit. You’re a loser who couldn’t complete a pamphlet with his life’s achievements

Is that the DA-PAM lima 055 echo romeo... I’ve seen a few of them at the bar spittin’ their war stories.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
bro you don’t even know the shit I’ve done to save hostages in Havana, to this day I have the map burned into my memory.

Is that the DA-PAM lima 055 echo romeo... I’ve seen a few of them at the bar spittin’ their war stories.
Hahahahaha

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Dude I was telling cb the other day. I got my shot. Walked out and instantly had better lte everywhere

First thing I did was google how to block the bill gates tracking chip on my iPhone. I’m not going to allow them to track my moves or know what I’m saying at every moment!

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Anyone know who makes a good 65mm/2.5" OD to 2.25 OD pipe reducer? Just finished buttoning up my DP install for the second time with a 2.5" ID to 2.25" OD off the Arm 2.5" reducer. Damn 1.8T and having to have 60mm pipes rather than 65 making shit more complicated than it needs to be.

Reducer is tucked into the catback pipe, but barely 1/4" over the 65MM ARM reducer. It's holding for now but I wonder how that side will last. Ordered the APR 76MM to 60MM and may just have to cut the 3" catback adapter that comes with the set or see if I can get a spare from ARM to make a better setup.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Anyone know who makes a good 65mm/2.5" OD to 2.25 OD pipe reducer? Just finished buttoning up my DP install for the second time with a 2.5" ID to 2.25" OD off the Arm 2.5" reducer. Damn 1.8T and having to have 60mm pipes rather than 65 making shit more complicated than it needs to be.

Reducer is tucked into the catback pipe, but barely 1/4" over the 65MM ARM reducer. It's holding for now but I wonder how that side will last. Ordered the APR 76MM to 60MM and may just have to cut the 3" catback adapter that comes with the set or see if I can get a spare from ARM to make a better setup.

Have you had a muffler shop look at it? Muffler work is usually pretty cheap and it would save you some time.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Have you had a muffler shop look at it? Muffler work is usually pretty cheap and it would save you some time.
Not yet. Figured if I was going to pay someone i'd wait until I got the APR 76mm to 60mm reducer. Its T304 and so is the ARM DP. Came with a 3" custom catback pipe and a 3" to 2.5(65mm) reducer. Figure i'll have the shop cut the 3" custom pipe to fit and weld in the APR reducer so I can use the OEM band clamp to the catback.
1616396724675.png