GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
fun fact:

last post by "ignored member"

I've found the ignoring feature really only works if it's done on a large scale. Otherwise, you won't see the posts by the ignored member, but you see other people's replies to it. So it's like trying to follow half a conversation.

Now if everyone put the same member on ignore, so it generated no conversation at all...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I don't think they'll accept you back. You've liked too many of my comments, Jim. There's no way back.
It doesn't matter about being accepted if I ever was. If I liked anyone 's post that used racial slurs it wasn't intended.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They sure as hell got fixated on it. Your are just continuing the tradition of your ancestors. ;)
How does that make sense to you. You deny racism exists because you think race was made up.

You rail against white European racist oppressors, but whine that you get called a racist after spewing racial slurs.

Again, you're trolling is lame and nonsensical. 2/10. It's not even edgy. Epic failure. Your mom.

Do better. Be best.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I've found the ignoring feature really only works if it's done on a large scale. Otherwise, you won't see the posts by the ignored member, but you see other people's replies to it. So it's like trying to follow half a conversation.

Now if everyone put the same member on ignore, so it generated no conversation at all...
Done. Fuck that clown. He’s so fucking envious it’s sickening. Plus dude keeps avoiding and deflecting the “harder questions “

it’s like he wants to talk shit on his terms. Plus he’s a weak racist piece of shit. I’m totally blocking that ass hat. He can’t even zrick right.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

I tried blocking some guy that was just a never ending stream of bad memes and word vomit in every thread for like 3 months and it just made it impossible to follow any thread.

anotero

Autocross Champion
How does that make sense to you. You deny racism exists because you think race was made up.

You rail against white European racist oppressors, but whine that you get called a racist after spewing racial slurs.

Again, you're trolling is lame and nonsensical. 2/10. It's not even edgy. Epic failure. Your mom.

Do better. Be best.
Quote me where I denied racism exists.

I understand that your ("English, mother fucker! Do you speak it?!" (c)) life goal is being edgy on the Internet. Very admirable.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Quote me where I denied racism exists.

I understand that your ("English, mother fucker! Do you speak it?!" (c)) life goal is being edgy on the Internet. Very admirable.
We're doing this again.

Bye Felicia.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I can’t even see what’s going on and I love it. Imagine putting a muzzle on some dumb fuck face 😂
Yeah, I'm done too. Time for the ignore. He's just too brilliant and tremendously big brained for my poor feeble mind. 🤣

uglybastard

Autocross Champion