GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Alright guys I need you to solve this next world dilemma for me. If you take granola and put milk on it, does that become cereal? And if so, would you say the same about putting milk on a pile of mayo?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
This is one of the logical fallacies that confuses me about Trump fans so much. They will argue till they're blue in the face that Trump saved huge numbers of people with his "travel ban" while simultaneously blaming the Chinese for bringing the virus here. It can't be both...
Sadly it can be.

In the Alternate reality irony does not exist, inherent contradictions cannot be perceived.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
This is one of the logical fallacies that confuses me about Trump fans so much. They will argue till they're blue in the face that Trump saved huge numbers of people with his "travel ban" while simultaneously blaming the Chinese for bringing the virus here. It can't be both...
The only thing I'll say is that Trump did ban travel from China to the US very early on but after that he blew everything to do with the virus. Obviously he didn't get the potential magnitude of it.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Ole Jimbo is that boomer at the grocery muttering into his Bluetooth, and at first you think he’s talking to you, then you realize he’s dealing with a fucking idiot on the other end of the line.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Ole Jimbo is that boomer at the grocery muttering into his Bluetooth, and at first you think he’s talking to you, then you realize he’s dealing with a fucking idiot on the other end of the line.
“What do you mean my aarp membership was cancelled “