GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

anotero

Autocross Champion
According to USA TODAY, the trade group California Attractions and Parks Association (CAPA) is now recommending that amusement park visitors in the state avoid activities like singing, heavy breathing, and yes, screaming.
-----------------------------------
No heavy breathing, please.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
According to USA TODAY, the trade group California Attractions and Parks Association (CAPA) is now recommending that amusement park visitors in the state avoid activities like singing, heavy breathing, and yes, screaming.
-----------------------------------
No heavy breathing, please.
Well mouth droplets = virus vectors, so it does make sense. Go on it's a small world rather than the log ride.

Bcraig47

Go Kart Champion
Day 69
My Views on the human race are changing. They only seem to want one thing, that one thing Is the Turkey legs from Disney world. I can't seem to understand why. There also fascinated in some clothing line called Calvin klien. The local natives in my area dumped furnace oil near the park I like to feast in so my food supply is gone, wiling to do some freaky shit for insects.

CoVid LiZaRd

sincerely ^^

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

IanCH

Autocross Champion
And yet when he did it, the Democrats said he was being xenophobic and Nancy Pelosi said come eat in China town.
It didn't matter what Trump did, he could have cured cancer and they would have spun it as killing jobs.

But it WAS xenophobic because it was pointless for the most part. He banned travel from a place because a highly contagious virus that was already here in the us came from there. There was no meaningful prevention reason to ban the travel (as evidenced by the millions of us cases).

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Don't forget to protect yourselves out there:
1616455010487.png