GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I'm not wrong.

Let's say I was, and Breibart was right, which it isn't, but the Breibart article doesn't include the poor. You seem ok with everyone but the poor getting a tax cut.

Until the provisions expire.
Until the provisions expire but they don't have to be paid back as you said.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I'm not wrong.

Let's say I was, and Breibart was right, which it isn't, but the Breibart article doesn't include the poor. You seem ok with everyone but the poor getting a tax cut.

Until the provisions expire.
The poor in the 15% tax bracket was lowered to 12%. The lowest bracket at 10% stayed the same. The 15% tax bracket has the most percentage of people.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I did not ignore anything, quoted my point. I am happy you read the link though, good job. And what am I wrong about? Here you go again with the childish name calling.
He is good at name calling. I've been learning from him though and only direct the names back to him.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Breibart. 🤣🤣🤣

The middle class and poor people's tax cuts expire, leaving them with a tax increase. Try actually reading the law that was past.
Leaving them with the old rate which is not an increase just losing the reduced rate but not until after 2025 and Congress has the option at that time to extend the tax rate reduction.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
From the same source, the very next paragraph that you ignored.

"The changes are temporary, expiring after 2025, as is the case with most personal tax breaks included in the law. The expiration date allowed the Senate to comply with "reconciliation" rules that block a Democratic filibuster—which Republicans did not have the votes to defeat—only if the law does not raise the deficit in any year outside of a 10-year window and if it stays within its $1.5 trillion budget constraint during the 10-year window. As noted, Republican congressional leaders signaled that individual tax cuts could be extended at a later date."

Your own source says your wrong, retard.
You just proved what I said and what the Breibart link said. Thanks.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Until the provisions expire but they don't have to be paid back as you said.
What? Where did I say they have to be paid back?

I said they expire in 2025. You said they didn't.

It's 100% clear that they expire in 2025. That's just a fact.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn’t post anything with a source...

Take a break from the spiked kool-aid and read.
I mistook you for the other retard.

The cuts for middle class expire in 2025, exactly like I said.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
What? Where did I say they have to be paid back?

I said they expire in 2025. You said they didn't.

It's 100% clear that they expire in 2025. That's just a fact.
You didn't say they have to be paid back. You said they get a tax increase but it just goes back to the previous rate which isn't an increase it's just the end of the reduction.
And I've probably posted 3 times that they don't expire until 2025 and Congress can extend the reductions.