GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm dealing with this right now actually. Selling a bunch of random parts. One of them being a set of new in box r8 coilpacks....posted them much lower than they can be bought new on a gti group which everyone has a 4 cylinder. Some guy messages me rude af saying how "since I only have 4 of them the price should be lower" um only 4? How many were you expecting? Guy prob doesn't know what a coil pack is.

Brings back memories of Alfa's with twinspark. Do you even Italiano?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Thanks for the deal, now i will not follow through but instead see if that other guy selling wheels will sell them for 100 bucks plus 14 xbox live credits my mom bought me

Sorry, they're sold, someone offered me $100 and a six pack of hipster beer.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Is the beer still for sale?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
what if biden winds up taking worse measures to secure the virus than trump :unsure:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
what if biden winds up taking worse measures to secure the virus than trump :unsure:

Can't do that, because it ended 4 November.

Anyway, Trump's actions were worse than doing nothing. He actively railed against masks and social distancing. If he'd done nothing, it would have been better. All Biden has to do is recognize it's real and promote masks to do a better job. Trump has set the bar very low for Biden in every area, so he'll be seen as a better president than he's actually going to be.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Can't do that, because it ended 4 November.

Anyway, Trump's actions were worse than doing nothing. He actively railed against masks and social distancing. If he'd done nothing, it would have been better. All Biden has to do is recognize it's real and promote masks to do a better job. Trump has set the bar very low for Biden in every area, so he'll be seen as a better president than he's actually going to be.

All I heard was “blah blah not trump blah.”

And I agree.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
lmao! ^ :ROFLMAO:

and i agree, i guess you can't do too much worse at recognizing a threat to us citizens than trump did.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Can I vent about how fucking stupid people are on the facebook marketplace for a second?

I only use FB for this really.

Whenever i list pretty much anything, i either get:

1-2 serious buyers and it sells quick

~or...~

up to a few DOZEN people who say:
* Is this still available? * (stock message meaning they don't even take the time to type anything)
me: *yes
them* ______________________________________

WTF IS THIS? Do people have some random sick fetish of either just knowing that a random artifact on the marketplace is, indeed, still for sale? Or do they get off on knowing that they gave someone's meat one stroke and then left them with blue balls?? It is absolutely infuriating.

Even worse, this also happens:
* Is this still available? * (again, stock message meaning they don't even take the time to type anything)
them* will you accept $1/2 the price you listed for
me: counter offer to something that isn't as humiliating to accept
them: _____________________________

Or, EVEN This:
* Is this still available? * (again, stock message meaning they don't even take the time to type anything)
them* will you accept a mediocre offer like 75% asking price?
me: YES I WILL ACCEPT! How would you like to proceed?
them: _____________________________

That right there is the absolute worst garbage. Why would you literally go through the hassle of lowballing someone an offer, then walk away if they accept it?? Are they like, marketing students who are doing research for a paper, who need data that 65% of sellers will accept a bogus offer? Are these facebook marketing spambots who just spam the sellers to make them feel like the marketplace is more active than it is?

Fucking done. Thank god that atleast when i'm selling car parts, people on the forums tend to be much better to deal with - actually responding, actually going through with it once they message me, shit like that. It's not as good as it was in the old days but fuck is it better than marketplace.

The sellers on marketplace suck donkey balls too. I will message them a literal message just so they know i'm not one of the afformentioned ^^ FUCKTARDS and the fucking SELLER will leave me on read, than maybe 2 days later let me know it just sold. I'm sorry, why the fuck even reply? Did you just want to let me know someone else was willing to pay the same amount and come to you for your size 10.5 used Reebok trainers and that specific buyer took precedence over me for no reason?

Damn Gen Z kids!!

Fuck i hope im not a hipster.

Alternative worldviews
Prefer old music and underground stuff
I have worn khakis with plaid
I like beanies

But im not a snowlfake

Beard. Gotta have a beard.
Prius or Subaru’s are a sign too.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Damn Gen Z kids!!

Beard. Gotta have a beard.
Prius or Subaru’s are a sign too.

There are three white Crosstreks on my culdesac.