GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Chogokin

Autocross Champion

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 1.45.05 PM.png

zrickety

The Fixer
day 12 of being vaxxed...the fever side effects are gone but i just tested positive for covid anyways.

at least my phone's 5g is faster than ever
I believe you.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
gyyrm03ccx271.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Random vent.

NPR local segment about how CT is prob going to be raising the bottle deposit from .05 to .10 (I support this) talking head says that this will double the amount consumers get back for bottles.

yeah, technically you are correct but that sure as heck ain't the truth.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Random vent.

NPR local segment about how CT is prob going to be raising the bottle deposit from .05 to .10 (I support this) talking head says that this will double the amount consumers get back for bottles.

yeah, technically you are correct but that sure as heck ain't the truth.

Well, would stop Kramer and Newman from having to drive to Michigan 😂

https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_29cc8c08...gif

zrickety

The Fixer

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Another casualty of the 'coincidence' vaccine...

View attachment 215683

View attachment 215682

So he got the vaccine in March, and died in June... What is the timeframe for blaming deaths on the vaccine? If a vaccinated person dies 6 months after getting the vaccine, is it still the vaccines fault? A year? Everybody who got the vaccine is going to die eventually, does that mean everybody's death gets pinned on the vaccine?