GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Very nice. How is the wrap holding up? Do you see paint anywhere?

Only been a couple of months, but wrap is holding up fine. Outside of things like the door jambs, nope, don't see paint anywhere. Very happy with it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Looks sick dude. I love nardo.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Yeah, it's pretty awesome. I'll never get the picture of Mud dressed as Hagrid piss on Mrs Mud.
Confident enough that I am taking you thinking about me as a compliment
Haha. Just trying to stay above it all!

Been slammed with work since new years. In the midst of trying to get a 2nd house.
Baller considering a 2nd house in today's environment. Enjoy the ride if it calms down I would like a detailed comparo between the Audi/VW

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
So I'm quoting my own post to update it.

The CDC has gone on record to state that people that have had COVID are to be considered unvaccinated and are required to continue to wear masks in those ares where the vaccinated can go maskless.

Does the science support this? What they are saying is those who have achieved natural antibodies to the virus are not free from further infection? Is that also not the case with those vaccinated, can they not still be infected? I have read multiple articles stating there is still a chance vaccinated can become infected. I have also read those who have natural antibodies have a higher chance of not becoming reinfected. On the flip side I have read those who are vaccinated are better prepared to not become infected versus those with natural antibodies. My bottom line is no one really knows and they are just throwing words to the wind because let's face it, our government and politicians, to include the CDC, have shown they can be trusted.

cb1111

Does the science support this? What they are saying is those who have achieved natural antibodies to the virus are not free from further infection? Is that also not the case with those vaccinated, can they not still be infected? I have read multiple articles stating there is still a chance vaccinated can become infected. I have also read those who have natural antibodies have a higher chance of not becoming reinfected. On the flip side I have read those who are vaccinated are better prepared to not become infected versus those with natural antibodies. My bottom line is no one really knows and they are just throwing words to the wind because let's face it, our government and politicians, to include the CDC, have shown they can be trusted.

That's a good point and I question I posed as well and am still waiting for an answer - but - I've seen far more reports of multiple COViD cases (reinfections) vs post-vaccine infections.

Yes, politics often get in the way. On the Federal side, we have the executive order that says "thou shall wear masks in federal buildings at all times" that hasn't been rescinded yet the White House has said "go ahead and take you mask off if you are fully vaccinated" and we're trying to figure out how to deconflict the two.

You're right that there is a lot of discussion out there - even within the FDA/CDC - but - those organizations tend to err on the side of caution and they know that the vaccine works. They aren't that sure about "natural immunity".

zrickety

The Fixer
Interestingly enough, I just had a discussion with the CDC on this today. Here is how they explained it to me in layman's terms:

A person doesn't just pick up the virus and pass it on. In an unvaccinated person, the virus is picked up, replicated in the body and shed by breathing, sneezing, coughing etc. The body replicates the virus even if you have no symptoms. In short, your body becomes the petri dish to grow the virus.

If you're vaccinated, the virus doesn't replicate, so there is nothing of significance to spread when you cough or sneeze. that ptri dish has been scrubbed clean and has nothing that the virus can use to grow.

More simplified, the virus that you pick up is no big deal to others until it replicates in your body.

This is one of the most effective vaccines ever developed.
More deaths in 6 months than we've had in 30 years with vaccines.
But sure, tell us how 'effective' it is.
The CDC is lying through their teeth. Everything you posted is a fairy tale.

I have the antibodies, but I'm 'unvaccinated' and still have to wear a mask? Fuck the CDC and fuck you for sharing their propaganda.

zrickety

The Fixer
well, lemme put it this way - at base, a vaccinated person is definately not WORSE off than a non-vaxed. However, what i fear (and i use that term fear lightly) is that by gallivanting around wally-world with no mask, cleaning everyones bacon rings, you might be spreading the virus without knowing it, because you could potentially have it and be asymptotic.

What i want to know is - what actually happens to your likelihood of carrying the virus after vaxing? Especially considering you may be upping your exposure.
If you want real, unbiased, crowd sourced info about this, you can PM me and I'll give you a TLDR of everything everyone has said about immunity and the vaccines.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
You're right that there is a lot of discussion out there - even within the FDA/CDC - but - those organizations tend to err on the side of caution and they know that the vaccine works. They aren't that sure about "natural immunity".
Isn't the cause for this that we have studied vaccine immunity a lot more? There's no profit incentive for the pharma companies to study natural immunity, so that has to fall to our public health agencies, who have not adequately done so. The "why?" is what I would find interesting. The zrickety's of the world will undoubtedly jump to "big pharma controls the FDA/CDC!" but I feel like it's just as likely that we've tragically underfunded them and they don't have the resources.

zrickety

The Fixer
'Science' supports whoever funded it. I'm assuming you meant they CAN'T be trusted. The reality is these pharma goons do their own safety studies, the FDA rubber stamps it, and it's all a sham. There are a number of doctors who don't have this conflict of interest, and they will tell you that natural immunity trumps anything in that shot. Thousands of people are posting how not safe and not effective the vaccines are.

zrickety

The Fixer
Screenshot_20210604-101054.png

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Is thousands of dumbasses supposed to be impressive? like am I supposed to read that and say "OMG, not THOUSANDS!!!!" ?

Give me a fuckin break.

More people died of covid in a day 3-4 months ago than there are fake reports of vaccine injury. Nevermind how many hundreds of thousands more have long term COVID side effects but didnt die from it.

Last edited: