GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
4 letters:
ESOP

Employee stock ownership program. Wawa is private, one share is $14,863. You get free shares as part of your total comp every year, and the amount of shares you get is based on your position level. The company has explicitly defined rungs on the ladder. I’m now on the 4th rung, and I’m fully vested so my ESOP is already bigger than all the money wawa has ever paid me in wages.

People stay at wawa for 30+ years, and retire with 10+ million in the bank.

I’m 27 and already have 9 years under the belt. 28 more years till 55, so I’ll have worked for Wawa for 37 years.
Bro I used to live in PA. There is nothing like a wawa. I remember walking in to get a hoagie and there was a couple getting married!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Dude, me and wife got stuck in PR for 15 days. We were trapped on the east side of the island by Rincon. We helped the locals clear the road and our rental had a huge tree on top had to get off.
The people in PR are awesome. We got a huge care package together once we got back home and sent to some new friends we met.
Worst part was the atm was out and I had to $ to go to La Perla to get smoke.
I did see military planes land and unload a shit ton of food and supplies. The goods never got rationed out to the population while we were there.

Edit:westside not east
All of the seniors in my family in vayamon died. All of them. No oxygen, no dialysis no nothing. I felt so much hate in my heart for the president that day

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
It's mainly due to Sleepy Joe raising the tax rate for those who make more than 400k a year. The majority of his taxes won't touch 4 out of 5 Americans directly. Plus he's giving us more deductions on child credits and things of the like.
How about the 20% that will see a tax increase? I know a few buisness owners and we discussed such an increase. In the end its going to increase prices for the average consumer.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
All of the seniors in my family in vayamon died. All of them. No oxygen, no dialysis no nothing. I felt so much hate in my heart for the president that day
Yea, some sad shit happens to the people in PR. Then trumpy throwing out paper towels like a football to the people, wtf. I think their mayor or whatever he is was corrupt as well.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
How about the 20% that will see a tax increase? I know a few buisness owners and we discussed such an increase. In the end its going to increase prices for the average consumer.
I didn't see prices drop when Trump cut business taxes, so it's not like they pass the buck both ways. Prices increase every year and it is always passed onto the consumer, that's nothing new.

JC_451

Autocross Champion

I would prefer only individual high earners be taxed. They should leave corporations and especially small businesses alone.

I'm not an economist so I can't speak to the viability of this but I feel like big corporations dodge the taxes anyway and anyone "big enough" but still small gets unfairly punished.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
POS engineer 😂 😂 😂

Yeah when I got the entry-level analyst position fresh outta college 2 years ago and was telling my family about it, they all made the same comment. “P-O-S😉💩

For what it’s worth - as the guy whose job is to oversee, administer, and support our POS hardware+software, I can vouch that our stuff really is a piece of shit :)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Trump is the worst NFL team ever.

FB_IMG_1605396719669.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Even the Vikings are giggling

GolNat

Autocross Champion
756A69D5-8E76-4B4F-B415-D22450828964.jpeg

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Dave Ramsey is for morons. How he dumbs down concepts like what you posted clearly shows this. You don't focus on average interest on an amortized loan.

I'm curious if you know this answer. If you were able to borrow $10,000 at 4% over 5 years and could put it into a 5 year CD at 4% interest compounding at the same rate, would you be net positive, net negative, or equal? His answer caters to people who refuse to understand the basic concept to this question.
Problem is CD rates are less the 1% right now.

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Disagreeing with facts. Keeping the spirit of the thread alive!!! :D
So you used in your own words "assumptions" and now all of a sudden they are facts?