GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

1L19

Autocross Champion
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/27/cdc...lly-vaccinated-people-in-covid-hot-spots.html

Masks cause more harm than good, wear masks or we're all going to die, Fauci says vaccinated people need to wear masks to prevent new variants from emerging, CDC says if you're vaccinated the data shows you don't need to wear masks, now vaccinated need to wear masks again according to CDC.

The way this pandemic has been handled is completely eroding the faith and confidence people have in our medical institutions.
I don't think you understand science. Let me give you an example. You and I are going to put out a fire. You turn on your hose and you start spraying it at the base of the fire. 10 minutes later I notice more fire sprouting up on the other side of the building. I tell you to go cover it and you say "You said the fire was here! You've changed your mind! You're unreliable as a fireman!" Science observes changes, that's its job. Reporting that something changed and making adjustments does not shake faith in science, it reinforces it. There's no such thing as settled science.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Not anti-police, anti-police brutality. It's always entertaining watching LiBeRtArIaNs defend government brutality, but everyone should be against police brutality.

I live in Florida and I'm an armed and trained veteran. Zrickety would not like what would happen if he showed up at my house after several threats he's made on here. I've called him out everytime, and he keeps doing it. Calling the police is to keep me from having to kill him on my front lawn and scaring my wife. I'd have zero problem at all defending my family and property from you extremists.

You and Zrickety ARE extremists.
So you talking about killing people on your lawn and scaring your wife isn't a threat and that's fine. But Ricky saying "I can neither confirm or deny, senator" is a threat and that's what you're going to call the cops for?

Delusional. Bet the cops would laugh at you too.

tHE ScARy MAn oN THe inTERnEt tHrEAtenEd mE

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So you talking about killing people on your lawn and scaring your wife isn't a threat and that's fine. But Ricky saying "I can neither confirm or deny, senator" is a threat and that's what you're going to call the cops for?

Delusional. Bet the cops would laugh at you too.

tHE ScARy MAn oN THe inTERnEt tHrEAtenEd mE

He's made previous implied threats also. I'm not threatening to go to his home, or implying it. I'm flat out saying I'll defend my family and property against an extremist "hunting me down in Florida".

You're as bad as he is if you don't see the distinction.

Morons from the internet tried to overthrow the government, so I wouldn't underestimate them.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You're making me feel old. I grew up in NW PA and as a kid our phone number was only 5 digits long. 2-4777 and we had a rotary phone.
I am old and remember when 5 other houses were on the same phone number as ours. Each house had a specific ring but anyone could pick up and listen. Just unscrew the mouthpiece and no one could hear you were there.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
coincided with his absence from the Scamdemic thread. What really happened and where is the real Dave? Jeff Bezos and his army of robotic sheep have a new lizard puppet. Post a picture of yourself with a jar of mayo on your head or we'll know you are an imposter

Jar of Hellmann's Mayonnaise on "head":-

Mayo-on-head-reduced.jpg

Bloody raining & thunderstorms at the moment so I got wet going to the garage as its separate from the house.

...the things I do for you lot!!...:rolleyes:......:ROFLMAO:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I am old and remember when 5 other houses were on the same phone number as ours. Each house had a specific ring but anyone could pick up and listen. Just unscrew the mouthpiece and no one could hear you were there.
What the fuck?!

How long ago was it like this?? 😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I don't think you understand science. Let me give you an example. You and I are going to put out a fire. You turn on your hose and you start spraying it at the base of the fire. 10 minutes later I notice more fire sprouting up on the other side of the building. I tell you to go cover it and you say "You said the fire was here! You've changed your mind! You're unreliable as a fireman!" Science observes changes, that's its job. Reporting that something changed and making adjustments does not shake faith in science, it reinforces it. There's no such thing as settled science.

I don't think you understand common sense. Let me give you an example. You're putting out a fire. You turn on your hose and you start spraying at the base of the fire. 10 minutes later, you decide to leave even though the fire is not completely out yet, allowing it to grow, just to have to return again to now fight an even bigger fire.

1L19

Autocross Champion
I don't think you understand common sense. Let me give you an example. You're putting out a fire. You turn on your hose and you start spraying at the base of the fire. 10 minutes later, you decide to leave even though the fire is not completely out yet, allowing it to grow, just to have to return again to now fight an even bigger fire.
I honestly don't know what you're on about. You are complaining about changes and going back and forth. I addressed that with an example. You gave an example that doesn't seem to mention or address anything I said in my post or you said in yours.