zrickety

The Fixer

riceburner

Autocross Champion
article seems meh, guess i'll have to listen to the interviews

zrickety

The Fixer
article seems meh, guess i'll have to listen to the interviews
Great idea. Don't take my word for it, scrutinize everything they are telling you. Especially the anonymous 'experts.'

zrickety

The Fixer

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Ontario is reopening schools which is nice. They shut them down for two weeks for no reason at all. People are still doing their mental gymnastics on how getting the booster is going to save us from the pandemic when the Moderna CEO is already saying that there is a need for a 4th shot in the summer. They don't even see the irony of a company CEO pushing the product solely to make money.

zrickety

The Fixer
Ontario is reopening schools which is nice. They shut them down for two weeks for no reason at all. People are still doing their mental gymnastics on how getting the booster is going to save us from the pandemic when the Moderna CEO is already saying that there is a need for a 4th shot in the summer. They don't even see the irony of a company CEO pushing the product solely to make money.
And everyone will get 'super immunity' from Omicron, and then Pfizer will sell a shot no one needs for a mild variant that's already gone.

zrickety

The Fixer
Posted without the Twitter context, for my boy @jay745

1641923446561.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1641923798794.png

Dents27

Go Kart Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Gotta admit the title did give me a bit of a chuckle.
Me too. I'll be the first to laugh at myself, and Jay is a good sport.