GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You don't know what I'm thinking, only I do. You shouldn't assume you know what I'm thinking based on what I wrote.

See how stupid that sounds?

Good, stop doing it.
Except for the fact that I formed no opinion about what you said and quite the contrary asked you a question that would make sense. I'm stop doing what I'm doing when I decide to.

Edit: I did misread that post of yours. Sorry.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Okay.

What ground is that breaking though?

Remember your Yankees obsession from a few weeks ago? Asymptomatic people can spread it. He says most transmission comes from symptomatic people but he doesn't say it's impossible from the asymptomatic.
My point with the Yankees was that they were vaccinated. And tested positive. Both the tests and the vaccine are a bad joke.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Your statement of listening to both and then deciding in the actual context of the conversation is definitely coming to Rickety's defense.

You can equivocate as you will ;)
This just in, using your brain to discern information and make decisions is controversial.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What does that mean?

What does what mean? Cars and meat don't actually exist, so they can't be taken away. They're just propaganda in the simulation to keep you pacified so you don't learn the truth. Don't be a sheep Jim. Wake up.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
MD doesn't mean much. I know some pretty sorry MDs.

Exactly. Which is funny that you think posting a tweet from some quack is proof of anything.

And by your measure, your own wife is a pretty sorry MD.

To the couch with you tonight.

zrickety

The Fixer
Exactly. Which is funny that you think posting a tweet from some quack is proof of anything.

And by your measure, your own wife is a pretty sorry MD.

To the couch with you tonight.
'Some' does not equal all. But I get that English is a second language for you.
She is actually the top producer in a very large system here. Physician of the year. I give her credit for that, even if she is brainwashed.