GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
In earlier reports. It was said that China created the perfect environment for cross species infections and viruses and such. Was that debunked?
Yes, the virus circulated undetected in Southern China for at least a year before mutating and becoming pathogenic. There's still trying to track the origins.

And China isn't the only country of state to systemically lie about the virus and worsen the spread. In fact most have done just that.

cb1111

That's a cop out. Viruses emerge due to human activity, whether in China, the artic, or the rain forrest.

Blaming China is BS. We all contribute. Everyone of us.
Unless of course it escaped from the lab due to some asshole selling an infected bat at the market.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The
Yes, the virus circulated undetected in Southern China for at least a year before mutating and becoming pathogenic. There's still trying to track the origins.

And China isn't the only country of state to systemically lie about the virus and worsen the spread. In fact most have done just that.
The Spanish flu is a good example of that. As best they can trace the origin it started at a military base in Kansas.

https://www.history.com/news/why-was-it-called-the-spanish-flu

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Unless of course it escaped from the lab due to some asshole selling an infected bat at the market.
Didn't happen. Came from southern China.

And how could it escape from a lab if it was a bat in a market. That makes no sense and isn't supported by genetic tracing.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
And they are only guessing which variant will go around each year for the flu shot.
Correct. But if I get x flu shot. And u get y. Herd immunity is a thing. Let’s assume I’m millions and you’re millions of people. Otherwise it won’t make sense

Keehs360

Autocross Champion

Good info thnx

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Correct. But if I get x flu shot. And u get y. Herd immunity is a thing. Let’s assume I’m millions and you’re millions of people. Otherwise it won’t make sense
If you and I were millions of people the world would have a bigger problem than Covid. 😂🌍