GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Great P2SPEC TX Roadtrip! 7/11/10!

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
The Great P2SPEC TX Roadtrip! 7/10/10!

Anyone I can expect along the way? :thumbup: Final destination is San Antonio, TX! If anyone would like to have me personally deliver a few products and meet up in person, I'm reserving that Saturday for exchanges and installs! Meet and photoshoot MANDATORY!

Would love to meet up with you guys on our little adventure! I'll have a surprise for the locals :).

So who's down!?

Last edited:

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
I'm up in DFW, whatcha heading down there for Ben?

My brother's invited me down to be a Godparent for his newborn and I thought... well instead of flying, what better way to possibly test out some mods :). Get some DFDUBS to come out!

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
Are you leaving sunday from Dallas or CA? ahhh I want to, ill have to make sure I could afford the gas and all that fun stuff. I'm bone stock tho and cant afford mods at the moment w/ school :(

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
My brother's invited me down to be a Godparent for his newborn and I thought... well instead of flying, what better way to possibly test out some mods :). Get some DFDUBS to come out!

Well, Congrats to you and your bro Ben!!! Let me see if I can afford some LED's right now and maybe I can scoop them up from ya while you're around. San Antonio is like a 6.5 hours drive from DFW.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
Possibly! Taking preorders for stuff to "ship free" to y'all. Let's get some stuff going and I better see some DFDUBS representing! :)

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
What are you bringing?!

I wish I knew of more Dubs here in El Paso...

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
What are you bringing?!

I wish I knew of more Dubs here in El Paso...

Anything I can fit into the GTI, including gloss black vinyl ;), LEDs, light kits, HID kits, SethPro's springs.... :thumbsup: Get in on the boat guys!

Cheers!

SethProSTX

Ready to race!
nice nice i cant wait till your down man this is gonna make my summer break from school so much better. cant flippin wait.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
I hope we can get a few DFDUBS in the area - it's a stretch, but I'm bringing goodies!

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
I really wanna make it down but im not sure now if finances will allow it. I'll let ya know Friday!!!